We don´t deserve Roberto

Cooke and Marwood, are the Jokers these guys are forcing the past and current Manager with forced signings, Interfering will team selection, drinking with the lads tell 5am in the morning, making an absolute Txxx of themselves on the TV with their American promotional shit, Managers and Players bond is important something Cooke and Marwood don't understand. forget the 200Mill half of this was Cooke the truth will eventually come out.[/quote]

think your on to something here, only one man should pick which players to buy and that's the manager

This is ridiculous.

After two whole months in charge and spending all those 100's of millions of pounds I am very disappointed in mancini. By now we should have won the world cup, every Olympic event, every match at least 15-0, and the Wimbledon singles title.

Remember hughes? We won every game with him,relegated united to the beazer homes league, cured cancer and won the Iraq war.

Personally I want mourinho. I used to love watching Chelsea win every game by at least six. They were dead exciting to watch weren't they?

I don't want to build for the future,we are city, we should have won the lge by now. We wouldve under hughesy.

What do you mean "we would have been lucky to finish top 8 under MH"??
Fucking rag"

Beat Liverpool today and we are only one point worse off than the very best performers in English football since Christmas when Mancini joined.

We are scoring at the same rate as we were scoring before Mancini took over, but our defence is a hundred miles better.

We have 16 points from our 8 matches, carry that over an entire season and we would have 76 points (would have got us 4th last season). When he took over we had 29 points from 17, carry that form over an entire season and we would end up with 65 points (5th last season).

We've not played well since the derby, in that time we've got 7 points from 4 matches in the league, so in our worst period of form under Mancini we are stilla averaging more points per game than we were when he took over.

We have done it with Lescott, Bridge, Richards, Toure, Tevez, Bellamy, Adebayor, Robinho at various times, and without having spent a small fortune buying the likes of Parker, Upson, Bentley etc.

Been a fantastic few months if you ask me.

Agree with the OP

So their is a reported players revolt.

The press cant wait to get on our backs

And their seems to be a supporters revolt against our new Manager.

The press would love that and they have already picked up on our negativity, all we need is a headline 'City fans want shut of Mancini'.
We need to be careful that we are not the authors of our own misfortune.

We are in a great position, get behind the man, the team. What good is whinging and fuckin moaning going to do apart from make you feel important. Remember we finished 10th last season with 50 points, youd of thought wed won the PL for the last 5 seasons. Mancini Outers grow some balls.

This is a good post.

With his track record he should be given a chance, yes the Premier league is different to Serie A but he knows his football and should be given a chance.

People on here backing overrated,overpaid so called superstars need to look at a few facts.

Bellamy moved from club to club numerous off field problems(being kind) everybody cannot be wrong about him and his attitude.

If the players run the club its like the lunatics running the asylum, downhill fast I say.

We have a great opportunity we have to back the manager.

His solution is to raise 100 million and sell the following ..Toure..Zab..Ireland..Santa cruz..Addie..Bellamy ..Petrov..Shawn..Richards..Taylor.

Sign.. Maicon...Lahmn...Torres..Gerrard ...plus ano CB ..2 creative midfield players...ano top world striker...Villa.

What would you do .??????????????????????????

JUSTBLUE08 said:
His solution is to raise 100 million and sell the following ..Toure..Zab..Ireland..Santa cruz..Addie..Bellamy ..Petrov..Shawn..Richards..Taylor.

Sign.. Maicon...Lahmn...Torres..Gerrard ...plus ano CB ..2 creative midfield players...ano top world striker...Villa.

What would you do .??????????????????????????

what outside the transfer window

Hi All,

The list of players out would take place in the summer. I would also add maybe any player who is out to often with injuries as next season is the big one for the CLUB.

Barry ..Viera.

This would leave us .GIVEN ..BRIDGE LESCOTT ..KOMPANY...DE JONG..JOHNSON..TEVEZ.. with two new fullbacks..two/3 midfield ..right winger..two CBs..two world class strikers..a goal keeper.a squad of 20 ..with youngsters making up 4 places.

Roberto or Jose as a manager and its bye bye to The rags.

blucat599 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
No you don't get it because you've ignored what I've said and gone off at a completely irrelevant tangent. Are you happy with what you're seeing at the moment? Yes or No.
But PB he is not ignoring what you are saying, we have won 5 out of 8 games under Mancini, we were drawing against bottom half teams under Hughes, it's just if's and but's what you are saying, that Villa/ Spurs have dropped points, but "if" they hadn't, ...
the fact is they have, so they have their own problem, equal or greater than ours,
And you won't say why you are judging Mancini after less than 2 months.
We are in 4th spot NOW, let us lose 3 or 4 games and drop down to 9th before you get so worked up, it hasn't happened yet!
spot on bluecat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.