We dont look like a team under Hughes

CLEAVERS a certain someone said on here last night to me that you dont even go to the games
and that the only ones you go to are the carling cup.And the vibe today around manchester
is shit because mark hughes failed to beat a very poor team with over 100million pounds worth
of talent and you still think he is a good manager.It is a good job you dont go to the games pal
jesus christ

Armaan said:
Sorry - meant to type "Oh FFS!"

But we looked like a team when we put all those passes together for Micah's goal and we looked like a team against Arsenal & Chelsea. My view is that hughes has not quite solved the "small team" mentality where we raise our game for the big teams but not for the smaller ones. Yet they all raise their game for us.

When we've cracked that then we'll be going places.

If your saying that the team he puts out is not a hardworking team ,then i can not agree with that,the team seems to me to be all pulling together for one another.But if the point is that the team does not seem to have a system then yes i have to agree with that.Yesterday at Bolton i watched where probably 15 balls were "thrown" up to addy above his head,i have yet to see addy win a ball when it is given him like that.That comes from the training ground,i believe we have given teams to much respect on our travels,Bolton were there for the taking yesterday.Do not tell me that Barry has not changed his style of play,he seems to be given instructions to be more defensive in his play and i believe he is not playing up to the high standards he is capable of.The ball was in the air so much time yesterday ?,get the ball on the ground and City can play.Why was Robinho dropped ?,why did we overload midfield ? Bolton don't play through the midfield ,they hummf the ball up to Davies .There was so much pressure on Megson yesterday,we should have dictated the play but we didn't and got the early goal ,then the crowd would have turned on Megson.

Big Mals Cigar said:
CLEAVERS a certain someone said on here last night to me that you dont even go to the games
and that the only ones you go to are the carling cup.And the vibe today around manchester
is shit because mark hughes failed to beat a very poor team with over 100million pounds worth
of talent and you still think he is a good manager.It is a good job you dont go to the games pal
jesus christ

Sat on my hands trying not to respond to you, but your posts are bog-standard, at best. A week before yesterdays result we beat Chelsea, a VERY good team. Has it ever crossed your obvious limited intelligenced mind that Bolton raised their game yesterday, just like we did when we faced a team better than us? (Chelsea). Look at the league table. ONE defeat. Name me ONE more team who only has ONE defeat. Go on, do it......

Pigeonho said:
Big Mals Cigar said:
jesus christ

Sat on my hands trying not to respond to you, but your posts are bog-standard, at best. A week before yesterdays result we beat Chelsea, a VERY good team. Has it ever crossed your obvious limited intelligenced mind that Bolton raised their game yesterday, just like we did when we faced a team better than us? (Chelsea). Look at the league table. ONE defeat. Name me ONE more team who only has ONE defeat. Go on, do it......

So were top of the table on least defeats,,, Excellent..

mancity5 said:
Pigeonho said:

So were top of the table on least defeats,,, Excellent..

I know, its amazing isn't it. Can't beat a bit of sarcasm eh?

PRETSWICH-BLUE am sorry mate but i disagree.Now about 8months ago jose mourinho gave an interview on
the bbc to a programme called inside sport.And he said to gabby logan that within 6 weeks
he can have a group of players playing the way he wants them to and also to play to his tactics
and that he built an average side at porto with unknown players on a limted budget but won them
an european cup.Now i dont care what anyone says but mourinho is a great manager because he has
got trophy's to back it up and for me mark hughes had more than enough time to get a team to beat clubs
like bolton especially with the money he has had to spend which if anything should have speeded the process up

Big Mals Cigar said:
jesus christ

Well a certain somebody knows nothing about me, a bit like you.

PIGEONHO what are you on about jesus christ a mean [have got some seafront property in birmingham pal].
For fuck sake wake up and smell the coffee.A dont care what you say but over a season teams
like chelsea put teams like bolton to bed but sometimes they will have the odd slip up as most
teams can.But i dont care if bolton raised there game am not interested in what they do all i am
bothered about is city and so should you.I want to know why we cant defend in simple situations
and why is it week in week out i am seeing the same mistakes ut nothing seems to be done about
them from one week to the next.Lets not forget hughes has been here for over 12 months it is not
as if he has just got the job this summer.The defence has been a joke since he took charge a mean lets have
it write instead of pussy footing around the situation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.