We Don't Need anyone........

We at least need a midfielder like De Rossi. Our deep passing will get exposed again, especially when Yaya is at Afcon.

Also if we have to use Savic, it will be more dropped cups/ points

another top level centre half is crucial imo.
we saw what happened last campaign when we missed vinnie or lescott.

to go for 4 cups next term we need 3 top level cb's and 1 maybe 2 fairly decent replacements.

don't need any strikers presuming all 4 stay and maybe another world class defensive mid for when barry or yaya aren't playing, although jimmy milner can easily drop in there.

so for me a CB and a DM and we're good to go. would like to see suarez given a go.

Blue Haze said:
We at least need a midfielder like De Rossi. Our deep passing will get exposed again, especially when Yaya is at Afcon.

In part I might just agree but problem with De Rossi is he hasn't played in the premier no doubting his ability class and his experience..

But I'd just stick with what we have..

waspish said:
Blue Haze said:

In part I might just agree but problem with De Rossi is he hasn't played in the premier no doubting his ability class and his experience..

But I'd just stick with what we have..

Yeah, DDR may not be available. Not sure who else, someone like Sahin or even Benat.

Can't stop thinking about how our midfield was overrun by Napoli with Inler, Gargano, and Lavezzi.

Tevez City said:
waspish said:
We don't play wingers End Off!!

But City were ready to spend 32 Million on Eden Hazard (Attacking midfielder/Winger) ?

And? Does one player make Mancini think ok we going to play 4-4-2 he would of had the role like a Nasri or a silva he wouldn't of played like a AJ

Centre back and a world class midfielder are a must

Winger and a striker can wait until Jan or next season, Johnson, Balo and Dzeko really need to step it up though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.