We Don't Need anyone........

waspish

Our squad is good enough and beginning to settle down now so my opinion we don't need anymore players and I don't think we will bring anyone in this January.......

Lets Just get rid of all the dead wood and trim the squad down...

waspish said:
Our squad is good enough and beginning to settle down now so my opinion we don't need anymore players and I don't think we will bring anyone in this January.......

Lets Just get rid of all the dead wood and trim the squad down...

i disagree i think selling tevez and bringing in a replacement would be perfect especially in case of forward line injuries

I would bring in another Adam Johnson-in-09 type buy, a winger or creative player that is young, not going to command 100k a week, and knows he won't play that much off the bat.

Bringing in another 25+ mil buy for an attacking position is just asking for trouble and would result in other important squad players wanting to leave.

Andouble said:
I would bring in another Adam Johnson-in-09 type buy, a winger or creative player that is young, not going to command 100k a week, and knows he won't play that much off the bat.

Bringing in another 25+ mil buy for an attacking position is just asking for trouble and would result in other important squad players wanting to leave.

Rather give some of our youngsters a chance.....

waspish said:
Andouble said:

Rather give some of our youngsters a chance.....

agree but you can never have too many ~20 year olds as it's inevitable that most don't pan out

We have some talented youngsters like Razak, Abu, Scapuzzi, Suarez and Rekik and would be nice if they'll have some chances to play but still would like Cerci because Bobby loves him and that's enough for me. Of course players like Lavezzi, Alba or Verthongen are great but would rather think about them in summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.