"We Hate You, City, We Do!"

couldnt give a fuck. Teams had a so called 'soft spot' for us because we were an average side that weren't a threat. We are now challenging for the premier league and have more money than anyone else in the premier league. Jelousy happens.

Spot one mate. Who has more enemy, poor person or rich person? The answers is obvious. So the hate against city is because of its richness

Gary James said:
It's obvious why teams like Arsenal have taken a dislike to City - we're now a threat. However, I'm not convinced City are as hated as the media make out.

If City stand a serious chance of winning the League in May I would guess that many fans of teams without a chance will be supporting us. No one truly wants Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and er Liverpool (?) to win everything all the time.

When Chelsea won their first title since the money flooded in the majority of fans (excluding Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea's usual rivals) were happy for them.

I am convinced City will gain positive support from other clubs' fans if City disrupt Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea's plans.

I agree completely. The vocal minority will be seen and heard more than the majority who probably don't care or the neutral who simply wishes us well.

The media have other targets at the moment. Bobby Mancs supposed troubles with his star players and inter-squad tensions have, temporarily, taken a back seat. New targets for media scrutiny: Houllier, Hodgson, Grant.

I couldn't give a rats ass what they think of us. Would rather be hated than be patted on the head as other teams second team.

We all know that ANY honest fan in the country would swap our glorious owners for their own END OF. Jealous fcuks!

Rag is on Talk Shite having a hilarious rant right now.

Great, I also like the boring boring city as well, long may it continue, we are getting under their skins. Only people should be embarassed and shamed about this is the board at Arsenal charging 100 a ticket, absolutely scandalous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.