WE have been taken for Mugs!!

It's only 4th Jan, come back on 2nd Feb!

We have signed 2 players who will improve our first team in the first 4 days. Would you rather no one had been signed?

eato said:
wow, the world is quite dark where you are now! stay away from the sharp objects.

Did you really beleve that we would be transformed from mid table strugglers to top four in one and a bit transfer windows?

Also doesn't the signings of Kompany, Zabaleta, SWP, Robinho, Bridge and soon to be Parker show you that we haven't been taken or mugs and these guys are putting SERIOUS cash to start the building process that will take us into the top few sides in the country?
Keep the faith and stop being such a flouncy girl, they owe you nothing

owe me nothing? pmsl what the fuck is the point in me supporting them then!?

i think bridge is a decent signing but parker, bellamy etc are way below the standard we should be targetting it should be more like the arteta's, defoe's we should be going after

there was no need to get personal either was there with a name like 'eato'

just keep on taking in the "insert star name" just seen at the airport stories then.give it the summer and robhino will be gone,who thought elano would be on his way....

Thaksins Love Child said:

We have signed 2 players who will improve our first team in the first 4 days. Would you rather no one had been signed?
you have hit the nail right on the head

this is a piss take right ?

As recently as last summer we were struggling to pay the wages, and faced losing Dunne (looked bad at the time) , Ireland , Richards etc because of the shenanigans

10 years ago we were losing to Bury , Stockport , York and Wycombe

Now you are whinging because 3 days into the transfer window we have ONLY signed one of the best 2 English Left Backs and a holding midfielder that 4 Mgrs have spent over 7m on , with the comfort of being the worlds richest club, and ready to sign a few of the games greatest players over the next few years (and possibly next few days)

EVERY fan in the country would die to have our owners, and here you are slagging them off

FFS - go and support someone else like Bolton or Blackburn where your small minded monging belongs

CorporateBlue said:
this is a piss take right ?

As recently as last summer we were struggling to pay the wages, and faced losing Dunne (looked bad at the time) , Ireland , Richards etc because of the shenanigans

10 years ago we were losing to Bury , Stockport , York and Wycombe

Now you are whinging because 3 days into the transfer window we have ONLY signed one of the best 2 English Left Backs and a holding midfielder that 4 Mgrs have spent over 7m on , with the comfort of being the worlds richest club, and ready to sign a few of the games greatest players over the next few years (and possibly next few days)

EVERY fan in the country would die to have our owners, and here you are slagging them off

FFS - go and support someone else like Bolton or Blackburn where your small minded monging belongs

I am not slagging the owners off at all its not them who are signing the players and has no tactical knowledge in games so that we are in a shit league position to sign any bigger name players

Thaksins Love Child said:

Exactly! pmsl.

nu774ll said:
eato said:
owe me nothing? pmsl what the fuck is the point in me supporting them then!?

You probaby want to re-evaluate why you support a football team because it isn't about what they do for you. Stop being so precious.

Also Eato is a derivative of my surname

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.