we have visiting fans on our forum

de niro said:
please treat them with respect, we have been somewhat rude to them lately and its not right. we can vet their posts at first so if they come on spouting shit or abuse we'll deal with them, if we do miss something you have a report button. as do they.

this is a football forum, not a war zone, lets show people we are decent fans, not arrogant, not cocky, just fans of our club, just as they are.
cheers.

glad you brought this up,the way the stokie fan got treated was pretty much bloody nasty and was not called for,ive never seen the problem with other teams fans on here if they are just looking for good decent banter between opposing fans.

I think this will show a age thing Bill, we used to have some good visiting fans on here
and if they are nobs that come on the mods got rid of them quick smart

Blue John aged 54 and 3/4

de niro said:
There is a light said:
What.. even Rags?

why not? as i say lets wait till they go off on one, if in fact they do.
apologies my friend but i would not welcome them lot, any other side then yes, definitely, i enjoy hearing different views from different supporters perspectives but you have to draw the line somewhere

mcfc_nick said:
de niro said:
why not? as i say lets wait till they go off on one, if in fact they do.
apologies my friend but i would not welcome them lot, any other side then yes, definitely, i enjoy hearing different views from different supporters perspectives but you have to draw the line somewhere

thats fine, ignore their posts and threads.

I think we should take it as a compliment that they can be bothered signing up and makes for a more rounded debate....not that I actually come on here to talk football mind you as there's so many of our own fans getting on my nerves of late, i just spend my time in off topic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.