we have visiting fans on our forum

blue John said:
I think this will show a age thing Bill, we used to have some good visiting fans on here and if they are nobs that come on the mods got rid of them quick smart Blue John aged 54 and 3/4
Sorry, that's bullshit. That shafter Stoke goon got 100-plus posts and then called us all C***s. I've had great banter with many opposing fans but a dick must be treated accordingly. Can't believe you're bleating over this WUM while banning blues for similar insults

LongsightM13 said:
blue John said:
I think this will show a age thing Bill, we used to have some good visiting fans on here and if they are nobs that come on the mods got rid of them quick smart Blue John aged 54 and 3/4
Sorry, that's bullshit. That shafter Stoke goon got 100-plus posts and then called us all C***s. I've had great banter with many opposing fans but a dick must be treated accordingly. Can't believe you're bleating over this WUM while banning blues for similar insults

Did you not see the grief he got first though lol?

He was kind of hounded into a corner don't you think and in the end just gave up.

Some of us have more backbone though. ;-)

I don't intend to be here long but i reckon i could whack up 100 posts in the next few days, it's not that many really.

LongsightM13 said:
blue John said:

like it or not we goad and bait other fans on here, if we give it we have to take it, if a poster (blue or otherwise) start abuse they have to be told, warned, even banned.

LongsightM13 said:
blue John said:

He started a thread asking if he would be welcome if he stayed as he liked the forum. He got abuse from the 15 year olds using the same old, tired joke that wasn't funny when it was first used. Then he started another thread when he gave a bit back and he was spot on with his comments.

It just makes City fans look tools in my opinion and I welcome de niro's post and enjoy other fans points so long as they are constructive.

de niro said:
LongsightM13 said:

like it or not we goad and bait other fans on here, if we give it we have to take it, if a poster (blue or otherwise) start abuse they have to be told, warned, even banned.
Longsight I have not been on for 3 days so I do not know about the Stoke fan but if a fan comes on the site in peace then we as should respond in the same way now if 4 or 5 members of the site give that fan shit then how do you think the fan is going to act

So is this shafter guy banned then? Because linguistically, another Stoke fan poster was identical to him. As for being 'backed into a corner', I asked him about Fuller, Viera, Pulis and hypocrisy and was called a bad word. Unfortunately, his intellect let him down. Can't believe people are treating him as a cause celebre for reasoned debate

LongsightM13 said:
So is this shafter guy banned then? Because linguistically, another Stoke fan poster was identical to him. As for being 'backed into a corner', I asked him about Fuller, Viera, Pulis and hypocrisy and was called a bad word. Unfortunately, his intellect let him down. Can't believe people are treating him as a cause celebre for reasoned debate

Didn't see it mate so can't really comment on that one, i just saw the "Am i welcome" thread.

Feel free to ask me though if you like. I'm happy to tell you that the two incidents are totally different and i don't think it's hypocracy.

Vieira retaliated with a straight kick to the bollocks off the ball. Fuller won the ball. His foot was a bit high but so was O'Hara's and if you look at the ref that's what he is saying. His stud caught right at the bottom of his shorts which made his foot stay there a bit longer and made it look 10 times worse.

Am i certain there was no intent? No
Is there a doubt over it? Yes
Can we same the same about Vieira where the ball was nowhere to be seen and it wasn't a 50-50 challenge? Don't make me laugh. ;-)

Oh dear, Tricky. A cynical and deliberate follow through and a definite, conscious second movement to straighten his leg into O'Hara's spuds once the ball has gone. Even see him looking around for the ref. With your fictional powers, you should be a defence barrister

LongsightM13 said:

Well said,

Most posts are just to wind up genuine blues who enjoy the discussions and views even if they are different from their own.

Don`t understand the whole issue here, opposition supporters on this forum purely to fulfill some egotistical drive to wind blues up, surely this is not what we are about.

Maybe there are exceptions but surpprised if we are pandering to a few exceptions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.