We haven't got a Plan B.

Freestyler

It's been highlighted so many times this season, that if we don't score first most of the time we don't look like scoring. we struggle to break teams down.

tonight again it showed, silva and tevez picking balls up on the halfway line, not good enough.

when i watch city like tonight try and attack, the whole second half was like the last 2 minutes if you get me, the other team just defended and sat back riding the pressure.

other teams when they attack like this, don't all stand in a line and attack, they commit men forward. they use a an extra midfielder, when tevez or silva looks up they see Dzeko, Y.Toure, nobody else.

I always fear us goin a goal down, cause i know we struggle. next week will just show what we can do cause i haven't a clue how Kiev will approach this game. if we need to battle against a team with 10 men behind the ball were fucked.

the true colours of or support will show next week, we say were the best fans in the world, let's prove it then.

We should be working towards it, but having no fit out and out left winger and the strangeness of SWP coming inside from the right a lot tonight meant we stuck with Plan A.

They were a decent team and probably the best i've seen at pass/move in the Europa League the past two seasons we have been in it.

Plan A was sussed by the opposing teams a long time ago.Unless it just happens to work perfectly( tough when they know what to expect) all teams will sit and wait for City overcommit or just make mistakes.Tonight was a bit of both.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Plan A was sussed by the opposing teams a long time ago.Unless it just happens to work perfectly( tough when they know what to expect) all teams will sit and wait for City overcommit or just make mistakes.Tonight was a bit of both.

it was, but with some width i felt we kind of had a plan b but it was never really there.

i can see kiev playing counter attack thursday.

What has happened to us? Under Hughes last season we developed a reputation for showing the grit to be able to recover from going goals down in games, and now the reverse is happening with Mancini, yet we are supposed to be progressing as a club and a team?

Our plan B is on loan at Cardiff and sunderland and rangers.

I have been a fan of Mancini's for a long time but with these players back at our place we wouldn't be having the problems we are having no with no AJ and to many games piling up the fixture list.

Its a shame but i hope he gets it like he got it with the keeper situation we had last year.

We need them back or we need to bring better players in from the eds.

Id settle for a decent plan A at the moment, never mind a plan B!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.