We just missed the 4th spot! :/

skybluekings said:
Sorry but we just don't deserve that 4th spot.

Give it to someone who wants it.
Spurs, Villa and Pool all show more heart than the team we saw against Portsmouth and Hull.

lol @ "deserves" no one "deserves" it yet...but at the end of the year one of these teams will....hopefully it's us.

supermicahrichards said:
Emarati*Soccer*Star said:
This performance explains it all....
Liverpool got a win today, even tough we have 2 games in hand compared to liverpool ,i don't think we will come out with a result with this horrible performance.
If Villa or Spurs win tonight we're over.... :(
HELP!

Huge overreaction. We were shit today....but this Hull team just drew with Chelsea as well. They actually played well. We didn't till we were 2-0 down and almost game back. We're 3 back with two in hand and have Villa Spude and Pool still to play. It's still very much in our hands.

That doesn't excuse today performance, though.

Spot on mate. Well said

What a F*cking shocking display or lack off, mark my words and I'm quite willing to be shot down for this Man City will not make the top 5 let alone get 4th spot. No Heart, No Motivation, No Unity, No Drive, No Creativity Fuck all mate.

* We must Play Tevez-Bellers Up Top
* Stop playing Ireland out wide he needs to be in Centre Mid when fully fit
* Shay must start coming-out to catch the ball more often
* we need to go back to the same tactics and basic aproach to football that Bobby Manc used when he got the gig.

FFS Mancini grip them and get them playing mate we may never get this chance of a trophy and top 4 finish again.

I STAND BY MY POINTS.... AND I'M NO RAG BEFORE YOU START...

Pam said:
Liverpool got a win today, even tough we have 2 games in hand compared to liverpool ,i don't think we will come out with a result with this horrible performance.
HELP!

I can't tell which of these posts are serious and which are rag piss take. Just think, though, Villa could be two points a head of us at the end of today with over 14 matches left and having played one more game. We're over, yeah.
May not be over Pam. But too many more performances like the last 3 in the league (Everton, Pompey and today) and you can forget about 4th place. We need to go on a confidence building run now, something like 3 or 4 wins on the bounce. If anyone can see us doing that, they've got better specs than me. Sorry to be on a downer; seriously pissed off with that performance today.

Pam said:
HELP!

I can't tell which of these posts are serious and which are rag piss take. Just think, though, Villa could be two points a head of us at the end of today with over 14 matches left and having played one more game. We're over, yeah.

I think City fans like myself are not just worried about the defeat but the manner of the defeat - each and every team that plays us now knows how to beat us - get tight, tackle and run for every ball and press high up the pitch. We dont seemt to be able to hold the ball and our mid field passing is fookin wank.

Our away form alone is enough to tell anyone that knows about football that we just aint good enough and what we have failed to achieve away from home all season is hardly going to magically make itself right.

If is hear one fookiin newspaper report from these wankers today saying how dissapointed they are and how they are going to put it right i think i would probably cry.

tueartsoverheadkick said:
supermicahrichards said:
Huge overreaction. We were shit today....but this Hull team just drew with Chelsea as well. They actually played well. We didn't till we were 2-0 down and almost game back. We're 3 back with two in hand and have Villa Spude and Pool still to play. It's still very much in our hands.

That doesn't excuse today performance, though.

All at home aswell

StuBlue said:

All at home aswell

It is highly unlikely we will go a full season without being beaten at home - personally i think both the spuds and pool will beat us

anyone saying it's over now needs their head examining, although I won't argue the last two performances have been very disappointing, worrying, even.

to keep in the race for 4th, the absolute minimum has to beat either bolton or stoke in the league, and not lose to either tottenham or liverpool. we'd then have to out-perform them in the remaining games.

personally I'm sure we will beat bolton, and if we pull our fingers out, I think we have a good chance of beating both tottenham and liverpool at home. that would probably be enough to leave us favourites for 4th.

dctid said:
StuBlue said:
All at home aswell

It is highly unlikely we will go a full season without being beaten at home - personally i think both the spuds and pool will beat us

possibly but my point is that we are still in and around 4th spot and we've already played Villa, Spurs, Liverpool, B'ham, United and everton away from home. only 2 of the top 9 to play away now. if we play how we can we are still well capable and it is very much in our hands

bizzbo said:
anyone saying it's over now needs their head examining, although I won't argue the last two performances have been very disappointing, worrying, even.

to keep in the race for 4th, the absolute minimum has to beat either bolton or stoke in the league, and not lose to either tottenham or liverpool. we'd then have to out-perform them in the remaining games.

personally I'm sure we will beat bolton, and if we pull our fingers out, I think we have a good chance of beating both tottenham and liverpool at home. that would probably be enough to leave us favourites for 4th.
A fuckin men. And still, beat those teams or not, there's a league there that lasts until May!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.