we lose because of the CBs

Mancio

load of threads about the strikers , the strikers connudrum , the lack of pace , the lack of width , the lack of luck , the lack of creativity , the lack of good management , and in all of that threads there is some interesting bit , yes , but it seem to me that the real problem is a different one , are the CBs.

today too , both the two goal came from CBs mistakes. the first from lescott failed header and the second from the rooney lack of marking. against Villa the goal was from a kolo double mistake. against everton first was a kompany mistake . almost every time we lose there is a serious mistake from a CB.

and are not just the goals , many many times our defence is in strong difficult for the simple long balls coming from the opposite goalkeeper or defenders , i'm sure i'm not the only one who can see all this. or i'm ?

Mancio said:
load of threads about the strikers , the strikers connudrum , the lack of pace , the lack of width , the lack of luck , the lack of creativity , the lack of good management , and in all of that threads there is some interesting bit , yes , but it seem to me that the real problem is a different one , are the CBs.

today too , both the two goal came from CBs mistakes. the first from lescott failed header and the second from the rooney lack of marking. against Villa the goal was from a kolo double mistake. against everton first was a kompany mistake . almost every time we lose there is a serious mistake from a CB.

and are not just the goals , many many times our defence is in strong difficult for the simple long balls coming from the opposite goalkeeper or defenders , i'm sure i'm not the only one who can see all this. or i'm ?

I thought it was Joe Hart's fault...?

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

I thought it was Joe Hart's fault...?

Billy it was Hart's fault! Isn't he supposed to catch it or something when it goes towards our netted end zone?
;0)

Mancio said:

the rooney goal kompany slipped you clown

Mancio said:

totally agree, i said in the window that we were desperate for a centre back, we did'nt address it and it WILL cost us.

99% of games are won and lost, no matter who is playing, by human error. That's why football is played on a pitch and not on a piece of paper. Second goal you blame on lack of marking, I blame it on a cross coming off Zabaleta's leg and Rooney the only one on the pitch in the right position? Do I blame Kompany? No, because if Zab doesn't touch it it's a routine clearance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.