We Lost Another Blue This Morning( Funeral Details pg 6 )

Re: We Lost Another Blue This Morning

Many thanks for all the tributes ,please keep them coming .you cant believe how much they mean to Leaane & the Family , feel free to post any photos of Donought as well .many thanks regards Don

I knew Keith from playing Sunday football in Swinton when he used to watch us and then come out for a drink afterwards. Great sense of humour - very dry and always managed to keep a straight face. Pleasure to have known him and can't believe he has passed away. Thoughts go out to all those who were close to him. RIP.

Funeral Details .Thursday 25th July St Lukes Pendlebury 12 noon (please post if attending)

cyberblue said:
Funeral Details .Thursday 25th July St Lukes Pendlebury 12 noon (please post if attending)

I'm hoping to get there. Can I assume it's OK with the family to be wearing City shirts.

I met donut for the first time in Hamburg and once you'd met him once you classed him as a pal, I'm not just blowing smoke up his arse because he's gone but he was a proper top funny lad, always had a big smile on his kite and summat to say that would bring a smile to everyone else's mush

R.I.P donut lad, you won't be forgotten

cyberblue said:

Funeral Details

Thursday 25th July 2013

Service will take place at 12.00 at St Luke's RC Church, Irlams O' Th' Heights

Followed by Burial at St Mary's Cemetery, Wardley

We will be celebrating Keith's life in style afterwards at Swinton Masonic Hall, Hospital Road where all friends both new and old are welcome

The funeral cortege will leave from 16 Hospital Road, Pendlebury. M27 4EY

All Enquiries JR Barlows 0161 794 2142

Any one going from Prestwich please get in touch with Derbo as we sorting transport out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.