We Lost Another Blue This Morning( Funeral Details pg 6 )

Re: We Lost Another Blue This Morning

If no one minds me asking...what happened to him to take him so young.??

RIP Blue.

Thoughts going out to everyone who knew him.

swifty said:
Rip Keith, was he a big lad, ginger hair, used to do the doors around swinton. Used to know him back in the day if so, went to our school.

That was his brother Stuart who used to do the doors

Thank you for the overwhelming messages of sympathy for Keith. I take such comfort and get my strength at this moment reading how much he was loved by his fellow Blues. He was Blue through and through and was CITY till he died.

I will post funeral details on here once I have arranged it and I know he would be over the Blue Moon if as many of his mates from the match could come particularly the Prestwich/Whitefield lads.

Cheers lads

Leanne

samharris said:
If no one minds me asking...what happened to him to take him so young.??

Keith Roberts 'Donut' fought an amazing battle with cancer right to the bitter end but unfortunately he lost the fight yesterday morning.

Thanks for your concern.

Got to know doughnut a few years back when i use to travel with the Brit funny funny guy, not seen him for a few years but had heard recently he was ill,
Thoughts and prayers for his family and friends
R.I.P. mate xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.