We lost to a bunch of goat herding donkeys, lets move on...

kiam06

Lets be honest yesterday was a bit of a downer but we all knew that Everton were going to kick us off the park and batter us with long balls and set pieces, there is no better team at playing that way than Everton at Goodison and unfortunately we had a few under performers on the day and a referee that would have been more suited to the UFC.

Everton have their world cup in the trophy cabinet this morning and we need to forget it and look to the derby and future games as we are playing for a bigger prize this season which is Champions League, a defeat by a bunch of very bitter and jealous scousers will not hurt too much when we look at the final table, so heads up blues and bring on those rags!!

kiam06 said:
Lets be honest yesterday was a bit of a downer but we all knew that Everton were going to kick us off the park and batter us with long balls and set pieces, there is no better team at playing that way than Everton at Goodison and unfortunately we had a few under performers on the day and a referee that would have been more suited to the UFC.

Everton have their world cup in the trophy cabinet this morning and we need to forget it and look to the derby and future games as we are playing for a bigger prize this season which is Champions League, a defeat by a bunch of very bitter and jealous scousers will not hurt too much when we look at the final table, so heads up blues and bring on those rags!!

An opinion to which you are clearly entitled, but it comes over as overweaning arrogance that I have grown to expect from the outfit from Stretford. We lost, yes, but to a better organised and far more creative team yesterday. There might have been little in it but for a dodgy free kick and a linesman who next week when there are half a dozen shirt tugging dandies in the penalty area, will keep his flag firmly up his arse.

Had we the benefit of a midfield yesterday which boasted performances by Fellaini and Pienaar, we would have created much more for Bellers and Gatito.

And let's not forget, I think we would swap EFC for the opportunity of competing in the Europa League.

Unfortunately Kiam,you are very wide of the mark.We were outplayed and out fought,no debate.

As for donkeys,well i'd welcome one or two of them in our squad.

FantasyIreland said:
Unfortunately Kiam,you are very wide of the mark.We were outplayed and out fought,no debate.

As for donkeys,well i'd welcome one or two of them in our squad.
Totally agree we were 2nd best in every department

RyantheBlue said:
We got beaten by the better team, they played physical, they didn't cheat, the ref was a little biased at times, but we lost to Everton because they were better than us, get over it.

If anybody thinks Everton are better than us then you need your head testing, I agree they were more up for the game yesterday but we are a much better side so get a grip please. The ref had a greater influence yesterday than most people think IMO he allowed Everton to play their over physical game and get away with alot which helped them on the day big time.

That game would have finished 0-0 with a stronger referee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.