We may be minted but a good defensive solution is going free

Astuteboy said:
Look, it's true he's not really a very good player and I wouldn't want him anywhere near this club, but in the OP's defence, if he hadn't been such a greedy bastard and gone for the wages at West Ham, he would have signed for Liverpool.

Given their complete lack of decent full backs, he probably would have played many, many games for a top 4 side.

Then again, he'd still be not very good. Also, the OP lists CB as his primary position which has never been the case, so he's probably not seen him play much.

Totally agree Neill is a greddy Kewi

Other than the fact that he is a nasty,psychotic loon who fouls anything with a pulse,has the versatility of a traffic cone and gets caught in possession more times than Pete Doherty,he would be a godsend.

He would not get in my Sunday team,unless we were 10 players short,and even then I would choose Matt Lucas ahead of him.

And,for that reason,i'm out...

We're already being accused by the rest of the footballing world of signing mercenaries.

Neill would only add fuel to that fire, particularly as he isn't the level of player we should be looking at.

Although this indicative of the fact that there aren't actually that many great defenders around at the moment.

Beyond who we're already looking at, I think we should be scouring the globe for the best youngsters.

Read a good article a couple of months ago in 442 about Boca's youth set-up. That would be a good place to start

Brucie Bonus said:
lonely.gif

"You're on your own *clap clap clap*..."

Class, did he come back and defend himself last night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.