We must play David Silva Central from now until Eternity...

Him and a fully fit Sergio and we're laughing, them 2 are on another wavelength when they link up.

The Fat el Hombre said:
aguero93:20 said:
I think it's more important we develop an anti aging serum for him so he can pay for us until the end of time. My motm tonight.

He's just turned 28. 4+ more glorious years of Sir David of Silva. Enjoy

He's not particularly quick, if his dodgy ankles hold up he could play well into his thirties.

It's what I have wanted all along, same with Nasri.

The problem is though, with a fully fit Aguero and Negredo you have to start both together and that means Silva is 'out on the left coming in'. Silva as a central player is when we play 4-2-3-1, him being the central of the 3. Jovetic, Milner or Nasri on the left. Navas, Milner or Nasri on the right.

4-2-2-2, he roams.

Silva is the most gifted of all our players, he make us tick. Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Fernandinho, Zabaleta, Kompany and in form Hart is a tremendous spine, oozes quality and they are in the world class level. Nasri, in form Negredo + Dzeko, Navas, Jovetic, are the level below but all top quality. We lack a truly top quality LB and CB to partner with Kompany.

Silva, what a player. I do wonder how long before Marca start pushing the move for him to move to Madrid. Unless it involves Bale coming here I'd never let him go.

NipHolmes said:
It's what I have wanted all along, same with Nasri.

The problem is though, with a fully fit Aguero and Negredo you have to start both together and that means Silva is 'out on the left coming in'. Silva as a central player is when we play 4-2-3-1, him being the central of the 3. Jovetic, Milner or Nasri on the left. Navas, Milner or Nasri on the right.

4-2-2-2, he roams.

Silva is the most gifted of all our players, he make us tick. Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Fernandinho, Zabaleta, Kompany and in form Hart is a tremendous spine, oozes quality and they are in the world class level. Nasri, in form Negredo + Dzeko, Navas, Jovetic, are the level below but all top quality. We lack a truly top quality LB and CB to partner with Kompany.

Silva, what a player. I do wonder how long before Marca start pushing the move for him to move to Madrid. Unless it involves Bale coming here I'd never let him go.

this is exactly right - and it's been the thing that's been niggling me the most all season.
Aguero being injured has been a huge blow - but i think it also forced pellegrini's hand to a certain extent by playing one up top. I think last night is our perfect set up so It will be very, very interesting to see what he does when aguero is fit again.

I don't care where he plays as long as he Nasri and Yaya are close by .Some may argue we are too narrow but when those three connect it is frightening .

chicagoblues said:
I don't care where he plays as long as he Nasri and Yaya are close by .Some may argue we are too narrow but when those three connect it is frightening .
Noticed they split up last night though, Yaya was linking up with both but Silva was sticking to Navas and Zaba, Nasri was sticking to Clichy and Dinho

Why would you start a thread and want it ended with just your post?

That strikes me as rather vain, like "Hey everyone, look at me! I don't want to discuss anything, just want you all to look at my post and admire it."

aguero93:20 said:
chicagoblues said:
Noticed they split up last night though, Yaya was linking up with both but Silva was sticking to Navas and Zaba, Nasri was sticking to Clichy and Dinho
I've also noticed that often . Keeps every one on heel and guessing but this morning I bumped into heat map comparison from last night game.Interesting stuff and now I can't find the link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.