We need a fourth striker

mcfcirlam

Yes I know we have scored more than 50 goals before you think im going crazy.

However my concern is we picked up only two points away from Liverpool, Chelsea West Brom and Sunderland.

Mario and Sergio are great players but they like everything into feet which has made David Silva look like he cant pass the ball.

Edin is our Shaun Goater but I have never thought he is good enough. I do respect the fact that he tries but he is not World Class like Mario and Sergio.

When teams play deep against us we struggle to get behind them and I believe we havent replaced Bellamy and Tevez, like for like and for me thats what is missing especially away from home.

Who do we bring in as like thousands and thousands of us I want to win the league at all costs, dont care how it happens, just make it happen.

If we cant get the Tevez replacement do we stop the loan to Milan, get him fit and win the league.

I hate the situation with Tevez but I AM FUCKING PARANOID about us not winning the league and having those mediocre bastards still on our tail.

We wont get any help from referees, FA Premier League or acceptance by the pundits on winning the title, we must do it against all odds.

mcfcirlam said:
Yes I know we have scored more than 50 goals before you think im going crazy.

However my concern is we picked up only two points away from Liverpool, Chelsea West Brom and Sunderland.

Mario and Sergio are great players but they like everything into feet which has made David Silva look like he cant pass the ball.

Edin is our Shaun Goater but I have never thought he is good enough. I do respect the fact that he tries but he is not World Class like Mario and Sergio.

When teams play deep against us we struggle to get behind them and I believe we havent replaced Bellamy and Tevez, like for like and for me thats what is missing especially away from home.

Who do we bring in as like thousands and thousands of us I want to win the league at all costs, dont care how it happens, just make it happen.

If we cant get the Tevez replacement do we stop the loan to Milan, get him fit and win the league.

I hate the situation with Tevez but I AM FUCKING PARANOID about us not winning the league and having those mediocre bastards still on our tail.

We wont get any help from referees, FA Premier League or acceptance by the pundits on winning the title, we must do it against all odds.

I do not think that we need a fourth striker. Mario scored 11 goals 8 in the prem, most of them are tap-ins and two pens. He is not wordclass yet

We are desperate for another Striker. Tevez is never going to play again, Mario was out last night only leaving Sergio and Edin fit and no striker on the bench.

Its obvious that we need another striker urgently.

Eggsy said:
We are desperate for another Striker. Tevez is never going to play again, Mario was out last night only leaving Sergio and Edin fit and no striker on the bench.

Its obvious that we need another striker urgently.

I wouldn't say its that bad as we have a decent midfield with an eye for goal, but yes we do need someone.

Seeing as John Guidetti is staying in Holland for the season it leaves us in an awkward position depending on his situ regarding coming back at the end of said season.
Feyenoord have said they would like him next season also but im not so keen on that, i want the lad back.

Sort of agree, although I think we could have the same effect if we sign a really good LW allowing us to rest Balotelli so he doesn't have to play in that position. Balo is definitely better in the CF role than the LW/Inside Forward (IF) role.

Somebody like Petrov would be good without the cowardice (but with the pace) and with a few more tricks who wouldn't mind tracking back. OK, so nothing like Petrov then :D

That would give us a choice of Balo, Dzeko & Aguero to start in the CF position and keep the other 2 on the bench to bring on if needed. Dzeko can only really play CF but Aguero could come on as CF, in the hole or RW/IF (I think) and Balo could come on as CF, LW/RW - IF.

This gives us more options and rotation than signing a dedicated striker.

Without a shadow of doubt we need another striker, and for no other reason than potential injuries, the 'what ifs' of it all. WHAT IF (god forbid), Dzeko picks up an injury? Down to 2 strikers. WHAT IF Mario gets himself sent of and banned for 3 games. i just don't like the risk.

I know this is totally out of left field, but how about a swap with Lazebayor and Defoe.
He wants first team action, we want a striker. Win win.

harrogateblue said:
I know this is totally out of left field, but how about a swap with Lazebayor and Defoe.
So why would he come to us then?

harrogateblue said:
He wants first team action, we want a striker. Win win.[/quo

Great shout that,pacey Defoe as well,and an eye for goal..DO IT CITY !!! NOW

Tricky_Trev said:
harrogateblue said:
So why would he come to us then?

Agreed, also i think the guy is bloody cack. You could play him when your a goal or 2 up against "lesser" teams (i say that with respect but you get my point) beyond that he doesn't cut it im afraid.

His repotoire consists generally of... stand around the D, if the ball comes his way blast the fucker into row z.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.