We need a win against West Brom or we might go down!!

kiam06

It is getting a bit too close at the bottom, we need to beat West Brom to ensure Premier League football next season. If we lose tomz I believe we will still be trying to stay up on the last day as we will not pick many points up with the games we have.

Can't believe it has come to this.

We won't go down even if we get beat tomorrow but only because of how poor the teams below us are. I think we'll finish about 12th

But they're all picking up points!!!! And we can't win away from home and have our two bogey teams left at home!!

I agree.

be harder than people think against West Brom. Although bottom they havent really been turned over that much. Plus i bet we are shattered after Thursday. I think if we win thats it for West brom and definatly be us safe.

Middlesborough i think are in danger also. Needed a win today and only drew. Next 2 for Middlesborough are Arsenal and Utd.

Newcastle i think will just escape, so 3rd down still wide open. Hull look like being in the most danger due to form but be funny as hell to see Fat Sam go down

lee

We are the ONLY Premiership side without a draw at home ...... for sure it will show its face tomorrow!

I am worried about Newcastle because I think they will climb, Boro look like they're gone with West Brom but that third spot is open and we might end up in it if we don't turn up against West Brom.

I actually think Hull will drop down but I think its typical City to get complacent and get dragged into it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.