We need a win against West Brom or we might go down!!

kiam06 said:
We do need to win tomz to be sure of staying up as we can't rely on our poor away form.
I think one more point will be enough for us to stay up and with home games against WBA, Blackburn and Bolton, we're almost guaranteed at least 3.

But we usually struggle against Bolton and Blackburn due to their physical nature so they are not nailed on points.

kiam06 said:
Halfpenny said:
The so-called 'deadwood' in your opinion:
Dunne - Usually solid, but has his moments. Not quite deadwood in the extreme sense, but I'd move him on.
Ball - Yes, deadwood.
Fernandes - Deadwood.
Garrido - Decent backup LB, there are better out there but he's backup.
Etuhu - Still young, don't forget.
Nedum - Is he bollocks deadwood. He's been one of our most solid this year.
Caciedo, Benjani, Evans - Decent backup, Evans is more championship though.
Bojinov - How the fuck is he deadwood? He's coming back from injury and is a class player.
Hart - Fuck off. Future England No1.
Berti - Legend.

I agree with Berti, but the rest is nonsense and you know it. Hart couldn't catch a bus so England no.1 I don't think so. Bojinov not doing it for me, Garrido is the worst left back I have seen in Premiership history and I am being kind there. quote]

You must never have seen Michael Frontzeck or Stephen Jordan. Those two just off the top of my head. Loads out there who have been worse than Garrido. More exaggerated bollocks from you again.

Shooter 83 said:
What about Stoke and Portsmouth at home, they are physical?

Stoke are Portsmouth aren't. Stoke was our best defending of the season so I will give you that, but Blackburn and Bolton have better forward players than Stoke did back then.

We've no chance of picking up points at Everton or Spurs. I normally wouldn't predict a derby, anything can happen, but with United probably needing to win that to keep hold of their title we don't want to be needing anything.

I personally think we might get turned over tomorrow. Facts of it are we need two more points from the three remaining home games. If we can't manage that then we really don't deserve to be in this division.

We're not in massive danger as things stand, but lose tomorrow and at Goodison and we will be. Two points please, and ideally no last-day salvage operation needed. Blackburn will have something to prove and Bolton will raise their game and are quite handy anyway. Just makes tomorrow an even bigger game.

Thats it, we need to approach the West Brom game as a must win so we don't have to rely on future results. We will lose all of our away games and Bolton and Blackburn will be tough.

kiam06 said:
This is how I see the squad

Not good enough to get us in the top ten:

Dunne, Ball, Fernandes, Garrido, Etuhu, Nedum, Caciedo, Benjani, Evans, Bojinov, Hart, Berti etc.....

How can you say those players aren't good enough to get us in the top 10 when they did last season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.