We need a win against West Brom or we might go down!!

F*ckin ell, i am far from the happiest bloke in the world with whats going on at city at the moment, but even i say we got no chance of going down. There is so much sh*te at the bottom we will float above it.

Having seen five relegations the worry is still there!...another point at worst should see us safe though!

Kiam your a Hughes supporter aren't you ?why would you think were going down ??? if you have faith in the man then you should have faith he'll keep us up

kiam06 said:
It is getting a bit too close at the bottom, we need to beat West Brom to ensure Premier League football next season. If we lose tomz I believe we will still be trying to stay up on the last day as we will not pick many points up with the games we have.

Can't believe it has come to this.

Bollox - we ain't going down

It could be said I am not Hughes's biggest fan....

Even he does not have the levels of incompetency required to take us down (though he'll have agood go) on account of the fact I think there will be at least three teams that end up with less than 38 points (cant see boro getting seven more).

Anyone that cant see that Hughes is not up to the job really does need therapy....

Because Hughes has shite players, If we had a squad of the players Hughes has signed we wouldn't be in this mess. That is why he needs time to get rid of the deadwood. So look at the big picture, any manager would be on 38pts with the deadwood we still have around the club do you not understand that?

It annoys me when fans just expect players to turn into pele all of sudden because of the tactics. City fans have been too loyal to shite players simple as that.

just completed the BBC results predictor and we end up 10th, with Newcastle being the 3rd team to go down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.