We need a win against West Brom or we might go down!!

kiam06 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Jesus Christ, were you over the moon when we finished 9th? Did you take the day off work to celebrate, get real!!

What point are you trying to make? All i'm saying is that the players you have said aren't good enough squad players for a team wanting to be in the top 10 actually played a part in a squad that finished in the top 10 last season so i really don't know where what you're basing your point on

Are you happy with 9th??? I just want to look at the big picture instead of clutching at straws. To say 'but we finished 9th last year' is insulting my intelligence mate. Are the deadwood players I mentioned earlier good enough to give us a regular top ten finish, that is the only question you need to ask.

I never whether i was happy with 9th or not. Are you happy with being 12th in the premiership with 6 games to go?

I believe the 'deadwood' players you listed earlier are good enough to be in and around the squad yes i believe most of them are when you compare them to the players in the squads of the teams in around 7th place

citymad said:
kiam06 said:
citymad said:
Not having that about Dunne. He's been covering for Richards for most of the season besides he's been an ever present and given his all. Yes he had a rough patch for a few games all players do but he's recently back to his best (bar Thursday)If Hughes would do his job properly and get Richards sorted out Dunne could concentrate on what he's best and thats putting his body on the line around the six yard box instead of being out of position because of that lazy Richards.

Dunne is complete garbage. I would have Shawcross, Upson, Lescott, Hangeland etc.... any day ahead of him.

In fact I would have Michel Vonk back!!!

Disagree totally with the garbage bit however there are better centre backs out there and if Lescott or Hangeland was made available I'd jump on that in heartbeat.

I am being a bit disrepectful to a good servant there so I'll take that back, not garbage just not good enough.

The so-called 'deadwood' in your opinion:
Dunne - Usually solid, but has his moments. Not quite deadwood in the extreme sense, but I'd move him on.
Ball - Yes, deadwood.
Fernandes - Deadwood.
Garrido - Decent backup LB, there are better out there but he's backup.
Etuhu - Still young, don't forget.
Nedum - Is he bollocks deadwood. He's been one of our most solid this year.
Caciedo, Benjani, Evans - Decent backup, Evans is more championship though.
Bojinov - How the fuck is he deadwood? He's coming back from injury and is a class player.
Hart - Fuck off. Future England No1.
Berti - Legend.

Failsworth_Blue said:
kiam06 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Jesus Christ, were you over the moon when we finished 9th? Did you take the day off work to celebrate, get real!!

What point are you trying to make? All i'm saying is that the players you have said aren't good enough squad players for a team wanting to be in the top 10 actually played a part in a squad that finished in the top 10 last season so i really don't know where what you're basing your point on

Are you happy with 9th??? I just want to look at the big picture instead of clutching at straws. To say 'but we finished 9th last year' is insulting my intelligence mate. Are the deadwood players I mentioned earlier good enough to give us a regular top ten finish, that is the only question you need to ask.

I never whether i was happy with 9th or not. Are you happy with being 12th in the premiership with 6 games to go?

I believe the 'deadwood' players you listed earlier are good enough to be in and around the squad yes i believe most of them are

In that case you have just stated you are happy to be a middle of the road club with no ambition, sorry but I'm not. I want to cut the average players out without sentiment in the summer and replace them with top Premiership and some European class players.

Halfpenny said:
Dunne - Usually solid, but has his moments. Not quite deadwood in the extreme sense, but I'd move him on.
Ball - Yes, deadwood.
Fernandes - Deadwood.
Bojinov - How the fuck is he deadwood? He's coming back from injury and is a class player.
Berti - Legend.

I agree with Berti, but the rest is nonsense and you know it. Hart couldn't catch a bus so England no.1 I don't think so. Bojinov not doing it for me, Garrido is the worst left back I have seen in Premiership history and I am being kind there. To say Dunne is 'usually solid' is having a laugh and Nedum can't pass and panics when in tight situations.

Have you seen us defend a corner???

Halfpenny said:
Ball - Yes, deadwood.
Fernandes - Deadwood.
Berti - Legend.

Etuhu will never make it as a premiership player. Fast runner with the ball, stops, looks up and tries to cross but instead plays it off him for a corner, a corner which we normally waste.

Benjani and Caciedo have to go if you want us in the top four or top six. Hart won't stick around while Given plays game in, game out.

We do need to win tomz to be sure of staying up as we can't rely on our poor away form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.