We need an ANTI-PRESS banner!

Its quite simple dont buy their newspapers. I stopped buying any after the last wave of anti city press during the summer during "Lescott gate" I also stopped listening to Talk Sport due to the bile a spite they spew against city on a regular basis.

I will never listen to that station ever again. Sky are bad as well but unfortunately cant really do without that the reports on SSN tonight have been pure anti city filth to be perfectly honest. The BBC are OK they try and be reasonably impartial, AndyGray on Sunday had the sense to keep his mouth shut as well, he shrugged his sholders on the Hughes sacking and said its premier league football this sort of thing happens every other month, which of course its true. But this is city we are talking about here so any opportunity to destabalise the clubs upset the fans and generally cause trouble.

Vote with your feet thats what I do.

PabZab said:
Fleet Street. Kindly fuck off and die.
Bull-Sheet Street. Kindly fuck off and die.

Can't choose between the two.

Lol ... but not sure we'd be able to sneak it past the censors.

felixbg said:
sheikhrattle'n'roll said:
this is top mate. how much u reckon it'd cost ??

i'm knocking up a few designs now, gunna get the blue alliance on the case :) i reckon 100 to 150 quid, hopefully get the collection up and running tomorow

good stuff. id definitely be willing to donate a few bob for it just to wipe the smile off those pathetic wankers faces !

Pam said:
Alaricmc said:
SKY, WINTER, COOPER - YOU CAN't HANDLE THE TRUTH

With a little pic of Jack Nicholson in naval uniform if we could manage it.

I like this one. In fact, it's brilliant. Lets be having it.

I thought it told the bastards they were liars AND that they were running scared all in the same sentence. Plus, it picks on individuals, just like they're doing.

journalism.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.