We need an ANTI-PRESS banner!

Alaricmc said:
Pam said:
I like this one. In fact, it's brilliant. Lets be having it.

I thought it told the bastards they were liars AND that they were running scared all in the same sentence. Plus, it picks on individuals, just like they're doing.

Totally. It's excellent.

sheikhrattle'n'roll said:
Adebayor said:
journalism.jpg

haha quality

Wasn't there a game where a lot of fans sang, "If you're sitting in the press box, you're a twat." Or am I imagining it? Or is this already covered in another thread, which would be typical of me?

I'll throw a bit of cash in for this..

Only seen about 3 decent ideas..wrongun's, unsworth blue's, felix's. I like the yellow ticker idea, although this will cost quite a bit.

Some good ideas but we'd have to cut the swearing out.

Alaricmc said:
haha quality

Wasn't there a game where a lot of fans sang, "If you're sitting in the press box, you're a twat." Or am I imagining it? Or is this already covered in another thread, which would be typical of me?

you sure ur not thinking of a uefa cup game or cup game where the city fans were chantin 'if your watching on the tele ur a twat' ???

Alaricmc said:
haha quality

Even if you imagined it, it should still get a run through vs the clayheads.

Alaricmc said:
haha quality

I'm pretty sure Millwall sing that from time to time.

strongbowholic said:

Even if you imagined it, it should still get a run through vs the clayheads.

that goes without saying :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.