We need an ANTI-PRESS banner!

felixbg said:
any good ideas much appreciated as we are genuinly looking at getting a new banner made

lol is this not possible.

A picture of rupert the bear + a picture of Murdoc from the Ateam + the word "EAT" + a picture of shit + the letter "U" + a picture of a pregnant goldfish .

Rupert Murdoc eat shit you twat.

Which is pretty much who we should be aiming it at as that **** owns sky and the majority of the rags.

How dare we change our manager, how very dare we!
It never happens in football does it, how dare our owner, who has ploughed over half a billion into a venture, have the audacity to want to have a sat in it's running.
If you want to fling dirt, fling it at lazy over paid players who let clubs down.

what about 'WE ARE CITY, YOU'LL NEVER RUN US DOWN' with a picture of a paper next to it

or 'PRESS-URE, WHAT PRESS- URE?'

or 'I DONT READ THE SUN, AND I DONT READ THE MIRROR, WE'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK WE'RE ONTO A WINNER'

Dogs_Arse.jpg

sam221985 said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Bit cheesy but with work?

Now matter what you say or what you write, we are Man city and we are up for the fight'

pretty good that

I'd have ''MCFC Fans Against Journalists'' in smaller writing at the bottom too

white writing on blue background, nice and simple

Against Sh*t stirrers might be more accurate

felixbg said:
any good ideas much appreciated as we are genuinly looking at getting a new banner made

Please, please, please do. I am falling over myself to throw a few quid at this idea. The media whores will be trawling round this forum tonight. I wonder how long they can ignore us.

We don't need your bullsh*t tabliods, we don't need your broadsheet sh*te, hey Journo's leave our club alone!.

Or a clean version

We don't need your awful tabliods, we don't need your broadsheet lies, hey Journo's leave our club alone!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.