We need an ANTI-PRESS banner!

how about

WHO NEEDS THE PRESS....FANS NO BEST

or

LYING PRESS....LOYAL FANS

or

MANCINI SAYS RELAX

sorry just a slight divertion

Seeing as my earlier effort has as much chance of being made and put up as John O'Shea has of meeting 'the right girl' I thought I'd come back with a more realistic effort.

Something like: 'WE are City, we will NEVER lose our Soul', referencing Oliver Holts' piece today saying Manchester City has lost it's soul.

Just an idea, what do you think?

I'm really up for this idea, let's get it done. BLUEMOON HAS THE POWER TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Neil McNab said:
How dare we change our manager, how very dare we!
It never happens in football does it, how dare our owner, who has ploughed over half a billion into a venture, have the audacity to want to have a sat in it's running.
If you want to fling dirt, fling it at lazy over paid players who let clubs down.

I am frankly gob smacked and outraged that City heads have not been chopped off and mounted on spikes up and down the Arndale Centre. That is the punishment for changing manager. And if it isn't, it ought to be. We need to team up with our friends in the media and form a lynch mob.

"Rag Free Zone" But they wouldn't get it

"Boycott Scab Press"

"FO Fleet Street"

Ricster said:
Journo's
wooden-spoon.png

Keep Stirring
It'll Taste Better

HAHAHA, that is brilliant.
All so true too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.