We need the bell back!

Yesterday during the times we went a bit flat and Fulham had a lot of possession pushing for an equaliser I thought about Helen and her bell. She would have been ringing it long and loud to rally the crowd and players. We need that bell back!
No believe we don't and that goes for some sad twat on a drum his mate on a trumpet and some sad **** with his back to the game shouting down a megaphone and his disciples waving 'massive' flags stopping fans from seeing the game.

They did indeed ...... if a couple of coppers on motor bikes hadn't of suddenly shown up and scared them off all hell would have broken lose on that coach ... there was about 20 chelsea hooligans outside near the coach step trying to get on!

Their mood couldn't have been helped by the fact that Asa Hartford had scored the only goal In a 1-0 City win either!
I was at the away game in the cup when Ian Bowyer ran the full length of the pitch while waving his arms up and down like he was trying to fly.

I was stood at the top of the steps next to Les Cracknel when the gates opened and the Chelsea ran up the steps to get at us. Les hit the first one to the top of the steps with a bottle so hard he collapsed to the floor like a bag of shit. Blood All over. One bottle and they all turned and legged it.

No believe we don't and that goes for some sad twat on a drum his mate on a trumpet and some sad **** with his back to the game shouting down a megaphone and his disciples waving 'massive' flags stopping fans from seeing the game.

Nobody is saying we need fucking drums, megaphones trumpets etcetera are they? I want the bell back. In fact I might write to the club to ask them to reinstate it

They did indeed ...... if a couple of coppers on motor bikes hadn't of suddenly shown up and scared them off all hell would have broken lose on that coach ... there was about 20 chelsea hooligans outside near the coach step trying to get on!

Their mood couldn't have been helped by the fact that Asa Hartford had scored the only goal In a 1-0 City win either!

Helen was right at the front though waving that bell of hers in a threatening manner towards them, trying to hold them off!

In the mid seventies I had a lucky escape myself as 10-12 of them were going to.give me a kicking at a bus stop outside the Royal Thorn pub on Altrincham road in Wythenshawe. They had played the rags earlier in the day. I was only saved because they thought the older feller I was chatting to at the bus stop was my dad. This was about seven at night. Later on they started a huge fight that smashed the pub up and put a friend of mine in a coma.

In the mid seventies I had a lucky escape myself as 10-12 of them were going to.give me a kicking at a bus stop outside the Royal Thorn pub on Altrincham road in Wythenshawe. They had played the rags earlier in the day. I was only saved because they thought the older feller I was chatting to at the bus stop was my dad. This was about seven at night. Later on they started a huge fight that smashed the pub up and put a friend of mine in a coma.

I remember reading about that in the local paper at the time, you did get lucky there ..... I also recall reading about Chelsea fans attacking a united fan who was isat n a car waiting at traffic lights .... they put half a paving slab straight through his car window and it hit him on the head,, and gave him a cracked or broken skull.

I remember reading about that in the local paper at the time, you did get lucky there ..... I also recall reading about Chelsea fans attacking a united fan who was isat n a car waiting at traffic lights .... they put half a paving slab straight through his car window and it hit him on the head,, and gave him a cracked or broken skull.

It was the same day. They hit him on the head with an iron bar. The mob I encountered parked up in the Royal Thorn carpark. This was a good two hours after the game. There was just myself and this bloke waiting for the 371 to Altrincham. He was probably mid fifties and I knew him as he always caught the same bus as me. They were all wearing donkey jackets and Doc Martin boots. I realised straight away they were Chelsea fans. They walked past the bus stop all going, "Alright mate, alright" as they walked past. They stopped just after the stop and one said, "Nah leave him he's with his dad." I breathed a sigh of relief.

The lad who got put in a coma was a Scots lad called Billy Stuart, an ex of my sister. He often came to Maine Road with me. My cousin was with him with her boyfriend at the time. Terry Brieley's younger brother was in there and the Chelsea lot started on him. He phoned Terry who gathered a few lads and armed with an iron bar ran in the pub and it erupted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.