We Need The Spirit Of The Kippax Tomorrow Night

City are giving away 20,000 flags and playing French themed stuff in city square so that should get everyone in the mood.

woukd be nice for the players to not concede first for once the get the crowd up for it. We have conceded first so may times this season.

20,000 plastic flags, ill get my chelsea shirt on ;)

Apologies now to the person behind me in 216, I'm going to treat it like an away match and not sit down all game!

We need the stadium to be intimidating for these French pansies.

And deafening in support for our players.

Bring it on !!

Perhaps some renditions of chants which are no longer sung. "Rangers.....Celtic" over and over for ages. "Ciiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttyyyyyy gradually growing to a crescendo I can't remember the last time that was sung sometimes it would last 5 minutes plus. "We'll drink a drink a drink to Colin the King etc" Another thing we used to sing in the 70's was as the players warmed up every player would have their own song, from something as simple as "England England's number One for big Joe Corrigan" to say "He's here he's there he's every fucking where Tommy Booth". It was a long time ago and being seated at games has killed a lot of the singing.

I can't make the game (wish i could but old war wounds etc) and I hope we as a City family get a favourable result and everyone has a great time and get home safely.....Come on City!!!

Great its a sell out

Hope the players now do their bit on the pitch

We need the stadium to be intimidating for these French pansies.

And deafening in support for our players.

Bring it on !!
What if we intimidate Clichy Sagna and Nasri and we lose because of it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.