We Need The Spirit Of The Kippax Tomorrow Night

I think this game could be our first 'big European night under the lights'. If we win tonight we're matches away from lifting the fucker!

Come on City, can't wait!

Hope everyone gets there as early as possible and lets see the atmosphere build up.

Need a list of songs to focus the crowd with.
If things go quiet then someone/a group needs to kick off one of the songs to get things going again.

Saying that I still think one of my favourite times was singing 'we'll never win at home...' for 30 mins straight a few years ago down in Southampton in the cold and wet despite losing badly.

Need a list of songs to focus the crowd with.
If things go quiet then someone/a group needs to kick off one of the songs to get things going again.

Saying that I still think one of my favourite times was singing 'we'll never win at home...' for 30 mins straight a few years ago down in Southampton in the cold and wet despite losing badly.

Bobby mancs last season

The atmosphere at our ground is an absolute embarrassment. No wonder our players can't get gee'd up. Jesus Christ, is there a worse atmosphere in World Football at the top level? So much for the 'singing section'. We are a bloody easy target for any of the cunts looking to have a pop. Sigh.

This rant beats the one from McManaman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.