Whilst I am very apprehensive the facts are:
- we have the best home record in the league
- we are on a blinding run
- as obvious today the belief is there
- qpr are crap
Bring it on!!!!!

m20.benny said:
come on lads it's qpr.

we could put out 11 mascots to do the job against this lot.

IN THE BAG.

I tend not to make comments like these as i'm always worried they'll come back to bite me on the arse.

Hopefully, you're right, but there's nothing wrong with being quietly confident and giving it the biggun once it's sealed.

I'm enjoying today....in fact I'm buzzing that much I won't sleep tonight but from tomorrow onwards I'll be shitting it all week....

Can Sunderland beat Utd? They should be up for it and Utd not playing well

meeesh said:
I aint being funny but we will smash QPR to fuck mate,thats not being arrogant,or counting chickens,its just a true fact...they are fucking hopeless
THIS!
We will smash them!
Sorry QPR, just the way cookie rolled :)

Burtonblue said:
You're absolutely right.
Whilst I am very apprehensive the facts are:
- we have the best home record in the league
- we are on a blinding run
- as obvious today the belief is there
- qpr are crap
Bring it on!!!!!
I have seen too much shit and been through too much. May be last years cup final should have laid to rest "typical city" but fuck I'm not convinced . The amount of lucky fecking shirts , socks and random pieces of string I'm using is unbelievable . THIS IS HELL ..... logic is out of the window

It's not over until Sunday at 5pm. That atmosphere will be euphoric and that will most certainly drive the players on. They know the score and what needs to be done. Will be tough imo, come on city!!!

norfstander said:
m20.benny said:
come on lads it's qpr.

we could put out 11 mascots to do the job against this lot.

IN THE BAG.

I tend not to make comments like these as i'm always worried they'll come back to bite me on the arse.

Hopefully, you're right, but there's nothing wrong with being quietly confident and giving it the biggun once it's sealed.

Quite right , think we all agree , but do not like to make or read these statements too early . Just look at the Aguero and Toure misses today , we don't want too many more of those , but what a great day today and hopefully even better next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.