We need to not get carried away yet...

It doesn't matter if we win the league.

We will have bought it through the Sheikhs money where as the rags only spend their self generated money when necessary and rely on their world class academy products such as Zidane Cleverly.
It's a shame but it's the truth lads and lasses.

;)

Re: It doesn't matter if we win the league.

Yes your right and we will buy it next year and the year after that as well. I think at some stage (soon) we will also buy the Champs League, a couple of FA Cups and maybe a League Cup as well.

Vienna_70 said:
Correct.

Though I have to agree that we have (on paper) the easier game.

And that is the reverse of what it was at 13:00 today, when our two games seemed to be harder than scum's last two.
QPR- A team full of decent Premier League players who should on paper be mid table yet find themselves in a relegation battle who will be scrapping for every single ball all game with everything they've got to keep themselves up in the Prem.

Sunderland- have absolutely nowt to play for, will have some players daydreaming of their Summer holidays, definitely will have some players who will be leaving in the Summer and have Richardson O'Shea Brown Bardsley and Campbell some of whom will want United to win ragardless of how unprofessional that is.

Okay we're at home, but we have the harder game in my opinion.

Completely agree OP, everybody seems incredibly confident and quietly I am, but we can't underestimate the fact that QPR may be fighting for their lives to stay up depending on the other results!

I think the lads realise this though and aren't taking it light-heartedly!

One more win blues and its a dream come true!

And bear in mind earlier in the season (admittedly under Warnock) they gave us a decent game.

It aint over yet.

Re: It doesn't matter if we win the league.

My missus could show the Sheik a thing or 2 about buying things. The mans a fucking beginner.

mancityscot said:
It's not over until Sunday at 5pm. That atmosphere will be euphoric and that will most certainly drive the players on. They know the score and what needs to be done. Will be tough imo, come on city!!!

This x lots.

It is over when it is no longer mathematically possible for us to be caught, and not before.

We are almost there, but we need the same focus and discipline that got us this far - nothing less

m20.benny said:
come on lads it's qpr.

we could put out 11 mascots to do the job against this lot.

IN THE BAG.
Wow, did you buy a CHAMP20NS t-shirt when they were on sale as well?! If one of our players thinks like this, they will have the wrong attitude towards this game.

We have to take it more seriously and put more into it than both of our last two games put together. And we in the stands need to be louder than we've ever been ever before.

Anyone who thinks it's "in the bag" need to change their attitude; NOW!

its not far fetched that they park the bus and we have an off day, 0-0. Its not what i really expect but " is a strange"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.