We never win at home and we never win away!!!!

Bluemanc1968

Cholton-on-Medlock, Manchester 13 and I hate RAGS!
I was there yesterday I'm so fucking angry after reading BM!!! and I have been reading the post's from yesterday Fucking hell was the OP so true not so long ago!!!! BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!! we have been the best team in the prem most of the season for fuck sake blues some of the posts I've read since yesterdays result is fucking so embarrassing! and I am ashamed of being a blue!

yes we got beat! yes I was disappointed! do you not think we have enough enemies in the media world with out us turning on our own????????

we have dominated the Prem league for 80% of the season we twated the Rags in there own back yard! we are only 1pt behind with 10 games to go! a possible 30pts and yet we have fuckers crying on the box! sacking the manager! he's shit! he's shit! he's shit!

man up! women up whatever! this has to stop! I can only put alot of what had been posted down to a younger following because any blue who has been around for the last 30 years or so has surely seen terrible times a 100 times worse than this as I have!

did you here the rags pissing about there club when we were 5pts clear no fuckall they just kept coming and now its our turn!!!

being complacent and winning more often than not has killed our atmosphere at home and away maybe this will crank it up and get our place buzzing again!!! every cloud as they say!!!!!

Come on Blues Stick together I know this is forum probably Rag infested as of yesterday! but we are CITY SUPER CITY

If we win it Fantastic if we don't onwards and upwards and we go again next year!!!

CTID since 1974

Bluemanc1968 said:
we have dominated the Prem league for 80% of the season we twated the Rags in there own back yard! we are only 1pt behind with 10 games to go! a possible 30pts and yet we have fuckers crying on the box! sacking the manager! he's shit! he's shit! he's shit!

Fantastic... we'll be remembering this season for thrashing the rags 6-1, whilst they remember it for winning the fuckin league. Great.

Bluemanc1968 said:
I was there yesterday I'm so fucking angry after reading BM!!! and I have been reading the post's from yesterday Fucking hell was the OP so true not so long ago!!!! BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!! we have been the best team in the prem most of the season for fuck sake blues some of the posts I've read since yesterdays result is fucking so embarrassing! and I am ashamed of being a blue!

yes we got beat! yes I was disappointed! do you not think we have enough enemies in the media world with out us turning on our own????????

man up! women up whatever! this has to stop! I can only put alot of what had been posted down to a younger following because any blue who has been around for the last 30 years or so has surely seen terrible times a 100 times worse than this as I have!

did you here the rags pissing about there club when we were 5pts clear no fuckall they just kept coming and now its our turn!!!

being complacent and winning more often than not has killed our atmosphere at home and away maybe this will crank it up and get our place buzzing again!!! every cloud as they say!!!!!

Come on Blues Stick together I know this is forum probably Rag infested as of yesterday! but we are CITY SUPER CITY

If we win it Fantastic if we don't onwards and upwards and we go again next year!!!

CTID since 1974

Spot on. Remember our past and where we've come from.

bang on op. I particularly like the bit about our vocal support being shite, it is and the sooner we become the 12th man like we was in the semi last year the better, the fans are as much to blame as everyone else, instead of sitting there biting your nails and waiting for it to go tits up get behind the team and roar them onto victory!

mcrfs said:
Bluemanc1968 said:

Fantastic... we'll be remembering this season for thrashing the rags 6-1, whilst they remember it for winning the fuckin league. Great.

I remember not so many years ago the Rag twats won the league in Middlesbrough and we got relegated!! so hey if all I have after this season is 1-6 and we finish second than I will take that!!!! seen 100 times more shit seasons than this one!

CTID since 1974

I think that what a lot of fans allude to is the nature of yesterday's performance. There were performances like this last season, and they come at the most inopportune time. MANUre have another roll-over fixture (plus the mandatory benefit of penalty and red card) and we let a simple away fixture get the better of us. Don't know what's in the mind of some of the players when they run out and don't see any sky blue seats, or was it the glorious sunshine that did for 'em? Perhaps they've trained and played in the pissing rain too much and got to comfy with Manc weather!

There is also the worrying carry-over into the next match and the one after that, while MANUre continue with a series of roll-overs and surprise, surprise pens and more pens!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.