We now need to sign a big name more than ever...

We should consider signing Ismail Matar . He is an outstanding player with exellent abilities, he has been voted for the best youth footballer in the world in 2003....now he is 26 but he is worth every penny...his market value is around 10million sterling but believe me he is woth it...this is a link to one of his goals <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUzNMGLiA0s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUzNMGLiA0s</a> ..... ..chears and NJOY :) ...dont 4get 2 judge him..tell me if u need more videos..

alanjames24 said:
I'm not even optimistic about seeing Tevez in a city shirt... That sh!ts been dragged on for ages now...

It's to do with all the legalities involved with the third party ownership, there is an article in one of todays broadsheets saying it is all now resolved and the transfer will go through early next week. Patience!

kippaxblue76 said:
alanjames24 said:
I'm not even optimistic about seeing Tevez in a city shirt... That sh!ts been dragged on for ages now...

It's to do with all the legalities involved with the third party ownership, there is an article in one of todays broadsheets saying it is all now resolved and the transfer will go through early next week. Patience!

I know, I know. I suppose really I should look at it as he's only been teamless for 11 days, but when it was all talked about at the end of May, I expected to see him sign in the first couple of days of July... Same as Eto'o, just had that feeling we were getting fooked around and it wasn't going to happen. I dunno, I know it's early days but I think we should've moved away from Eto'o and on to the next target sooner...

kippaxblue76 said:
de niro said:
mr bluesky said:
Tevez is NOT a big name full stop......its bad enough having a manager with no name or CV The Club NEEDS a big name......Possibley Aguero or Villa....But repeat Tevez is NOT A BIG NAME......

You haven't got a clue have you?

How short some of our fans memories are!
It wasn't that long ago when we had to make do with Samaras, Corradi, Dabo, Beasley to name a few, and now you're saying Tevez is not a big name player!!!..........what fucking planet do you come from ffs

we do need a big name,after all the weeks of speculation and still nothing herd of any of the big names mentioned,wy not go for huntalar,madrid want him out he is only 25 and proven goal scorer. or aguero from atheletico madrid he is only 22/23, whatever happens mark hughes has said he wants the players sighned before we go to south africa [TUESDAY], cant see that happening. what i cant understand is wy dont the club come out and make a statement about what is going on.we all no the players we are after so just come out and update us,surely we deserve that.

I think we should move for Forlan.

Forget his time at the Swamp. He is a quality goal-scorer now. Scored almost equal number of goals with both feet last season. Almost a goal a game - amazing season. Twice European golden boot winner. Buy out clause of £36m euro. Would be hungry to prove a point in England and would fit ina very similar fashion to Eto'o.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.