We now need to sign a big name more than ever...

Some of these posts are absolutele bollox . I would be interested to know how long some of you have been City fans.
I have been City since 1968 and this is the best position and squad we have had since bout 76. So stop moaning and enjoy the ride ffs.

mart said:
Some of these posts are absolutele bollox . I would be interested to know how long some of you have been City fans.
I have been City since 1968 and this is the best position and squad we have had since bout 76. So stop moaning and enjoy the ride ffs.

My cock is bigger than your cock.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Naws said:
He did all he could with Wales, he did all he could with Blackburn (look at them since, 2 managers and almost got relegated with the same squad!), exactly what would he have to do to be ready in your eyes? Break the top 4 with Blackburn? lol.

Spend over £100m with City and not finish in a lower spot than the year before would have been a good start though lol.

Yeah, it does look a bit suspect but it's very difficult to compare the two seasons...Under S.G.E it was very one-sided in that they tailed off...for Hughes it was a case of issues away from home. Home form was outstanding from start to finish. I think City could easily have finished seventh if they had a fit Santa Cruz like player last season for those games where City are prevented from playing their style of football.

I have a feeling by Christmas you may have changed your opinion on Hughes personally :)

SalfordCityBlue said:
mart said:

As its obviously on your head i wouldn't be bragging about it.

SalfordCityBlue said:
mart said:

maybe but i know how to use mine

FantasyIreland said:
As its obviously on your head i wouldn't be bragging about it.

lol, you're a feisty debater aren't you?

A cracking point, really well made - enhanced the thread no end!

SalfordCityBlue said:
mart said:

pmsl.

thing is SalfordCityBlue that for now the owners have put faith in Hughes, who knows what they have planned behind closed doors.

i was one of the most vociferous on here within the Hughes Out brigade for pretty much every reason you are talking about however for now we have to put faith in the man and hope we get off to a flyer next year and that he proves us wrong - i would love nothing more than to be eating a huge slice of humble pie, i can't see it though.....

SalfordCityBlue said:
mart said:

I agree with you SCB, but now is not the time for this debate to start up again. Our owners have spoken and Hughes is staying, so we have to swallow are misgivings and get behind him and the team. He's been given his target, and unlimited resources, so if we're struggling in mid table next year, he's a goner! That's good enough for me.

Naws said:
I have a feeling by Christmas you may have changed your opinion on Hughes personally :)

Hope so mate!

I'm going to bow out now, because I'm being outmaneuvered by the superior intellects of the Hughes Defence Force reinforcements that have just arrived.

I'll keep my fingers crossed you're right, while deep down knowing you are horribly wrong.

hgblue said:
I agree with you SCB, but now is not the time for this debate to start up again. Our owners have spoken and Hughes is staying, so we have to swallow are misgivings and get behind him and the team. He's been given his target, and unlimited resources, so if we're struggling in mid table next year, he's a goner! That's good enough for me.

Fair point, well made by both you and Rammy Blue there, so I'll shut the fuck up :)

Please disperse, nothing to see here...

Hughesy! Hughesy! etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.