We relegate Wolves when we win tomorrow.

Re: We relegate Wolves if we win tomorrow.

if you are going and we win , please have a some class.
"We'll meet again, dont know where dont know when" was sang to us one year when we went down at west ham (apparently as ive been told on here) and always will have respect for them based on that

glen quagmire said:
Wolves fucked up by getting rid of mccarthy and appointing TC. They should've either kept mad mick, or brought in a complete new manager.

Are you trying to say that getting rid of your manager doesn't always improve things, glen?<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:47 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I think a draw would do it actually.
I'd prefer not old chap

Less of the old ;-)

I agree with a post above. Should we send them down tomorrow then I hope our fans show class and don't taunt the Wolves fans. However Wolves know they are in a last chance saloon situation now, so this game will be extremely difficult.

Need the win but don't like the consequences. With all the experience our fans have of relegation I hope they're nice about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.