We relegate Wolves when we win tomorrow.

Re: We relegate Wolves if we win tomorrow.

glen quagmire said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
glen quagmire said:
I am saying that, ky-boshing a manager with a big character and presence in the dressing room, for a quietly spoken COACH who's been there for years, wasn't the cleverest thing imho. What they should've done is bring in a completley new management team.

I know mate. I was trying to crow-bar in what I thought was a thinly veiled Mancini reference, but I have clearly spectacularly failed.

lol. You haven't failed mate. Let's just call it a misunderstanding. *nods at GDM*

*nods knowingly back at glen*

MrLeeC said:
Sorry but I had to say this. Some of our fans are getting like the rags! Such arrogance oozing. "WHEN WE BEAT THEM" ? Such arrogance is what makes my blood boil about them lot! Bet you thought we would win last season didn't you? Nothing is certain with city. Anyway

Wolves get relegated so? You don't get relegated in one game it's the course of the season. It's football you get relegated tough shit. We had it.

In the first paragraph you castigate people for sounding like rags and in the second one you.......sound like a rag.

How do I? All I'm saying is you don't et relegated in one game. It's not a sprint it's a marathon. It's football people get relegated. No biggie.

Re: We relegate Wolves if we win tomorrow.

glen quagmire said:
Wolves fucked up by getting rid of mccarthy and appointing TC. They should've either kept mad mick, or brought in a complete new manager.

Agree, I thought Steve Clarke, give it him and even if you go down he's got the job. Shite decision which took a fortnight to make.

After the way their fans were gloating at the station when they beat us there last season, I want to destroy and humiliate them. I hope we get 10. I hope one particular fat **** from last season is left weeping uncontrollably into his fucking Wolves jester hat.

MrLeeC said:
MrLeeC said:
Sorry but I had to say this. Some of our fans are getting like the rags! Such arrogance oozing. "WHEN WE BEAT THEM" ? Such arrogance is what makes my blood boil about them lot! Bet you thought we would win last season didn't you? Nothing is certain with city. Anyway

Wolves get relegated so? You don't get relegated in one game it's the course of the season. It's football you get relegated tough shit. We had it.

In the first paragraph you castigate people for sounding like rags and in the second one you.......sound like a rag.

How do I? All I'm saying is you don't et relegated in one game. It's not a sprint it's a marathon. It's football people get relegated. No biggie.

That wasn't all that you said.

You also said "tough shit" as if the Wolves fans, who this thread was about in terms of us respecting what they will be going through, are somehow culpable for the shambles that their club has found themselves in.

Just because we've earned our stripes and endured a few relegations doesn't give us the right to sneer at others who are going through the same shit that we did so many times. That would be a raggy thing to do.

MrLeeC said:

I just reminded him that he needs a bit more confidence!! Maybe at the end of the day we need a bit of 'swagger' and arrogance at times. Under no uncertain terms will we ever be Rags but you and others have quite rightly noticed these comments at times.

whothefisAlice said:
MrLeeC said:

I just reminded him that he needs a bit more confidence!! Maybe at the end of the day we need a bit of 'swagger' and arrogance at times. Under no uncertain terms will we ever be Rags but you and others have quite rightly noticed these comments at times.

Ok let's agree to disagree :-)

Swordfish7 said:
Barcon said:
Am I missing something here? Wolves can finish with 32 points if we beat them tomorrow. Blackburn have 31 points. Unless the tables haven't been updated yet, I'm confused.

A type 1 error.

They need to finish above 3 teams to avoid relegation.

Well that may possibly be the dumbest load of shit to ever come out of my mouth. I will leave it up as a reminder to think before posting. Cheers.

MRLEEC is spot on. We seem to forget a few season ago it was wolves who pulled the double over us. sure hughes was in charge but you never know in football. leave the arrogance for the other lot and well hopefully enjoy the last laugh eh??

mancincali said:
MRLEEC is spot on. We seem to forget a few season ago it was wolves who pulled the double over us. sure hughes was in charge but you never know in football. leave the arrogance for the other lot and well hopefully enjoy the last laugh eh??

I think it's just natural progression in football, you send a team down and then you're on the receiving end (of course us a lot more), just deal with it but just don't act like the shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.