"We score when we want" vs the Poznan

Invisible_Goat

'We score when we want' - Arogant, Rag type song, not funny or witty in the slightest.

'Poznan' - Light hearted, beautiful, fun, City type banter.

...Why did we replace them??? Have we become what we have hated for so long. I've always hated rags singing 'we do what we want'...and this is worst.

Im going to start a Petition ...for forward facing Poznan at the next game, if we score. (I saw this in another thread)...however still singing lets all do the poznan.

...and a twist on 'We score when we want' - Same tune but words that our more relavant to what we stand for as fans and a club, something that spans over more than the past3 years....funny witty, city banter only. If anyone has got any ideas for this it would be welcomed.

I would also apreciate if your going to the match, join in with the fun banter, and blank the arrogance/tell them to change their tune.

Thanks,

Re: We score when we want vs the POZNAN

The Poznan's had its day for now, but it'll make an appearance for the big goals.

Invisible_Goat said:
'We score when we want' - Arogant, Rag type song, not funny or witty in the slightest.

'Poznan' - Light hearted, beautiful, fun, City type banter.

...Why did we replace them??? Have we become what we have hated for so long. I've always hated rags singing 'we do what we want'...and this is worst.

Im going to start a Petition ...for forward facing Poznan at the next game, if we score. (I saw this in another thread)...however still singing lets all do the poznan.

...and a twist on 'We score when we want' - Same tune but words that our more relavant to what we stand for as fans and a club, something that spans over more than the past3 years....funny witty, city banter only. If anyone has got any ideas for this it would be welcomed.

I would also apreciate if your going to the match, join in with the fun banter, and blank the arrogance/tell them to change their tune.

Thanks,

Are you in the song police ? Some may think that telling 40 odd thousand fans what to do and sing to suit you could be construed as a tad arrogant. Each to there own I say ;)

I hate the "we'll score when we want thing"

but loads sing it round me (135) I just don't join in,my sister did untill I told here to think about it then she realised it's quite shit

On the other hand I hate the Poznan as well,ran it's course for me,but hey people will do what they want (there is a song in there somewhere)

I am a miserable **** thinking about it so probably not the best person to judge on these sort of things

MATCITY said:

but loads sing it round me (135) I just don't join in,my sister did untill I told here to think about it then she realised it's quite shit

On the other hand I hate the Poznan as well,ran it's course for me,but hey people will do what they want (there is a song in there somewhere)

I am a miserable **** thinking about it so probably not the best person to judge on these sort of things

Just chant 'Alan' for 90 minutes. Dare to be different.

The Flash said:
MATCITY said:

I do anyway I'm cutting edge me

But I'm just that sort of hipster **** with pants that don't quite touch my pumps

The Flash said:
The legend lives on.

alan%20snow%20(2).ashx

Hey up, a call to arms from the Bluemoon Song Police. A petition too. This time it's serious.

Get your song up here in the next hour and it should be long enough for everyone to memorise it and belt it out at tomorrow's game.

Keyboards for Justice, fella.

Hmm... I like it... Bouncey Bouncey :D

Is there any song out there people are aware of that started before the rag version?

Maybe the "we'll do what we want" was stolen from some other club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.