"We score when we want" vs the Poznan

We're a breath of fresh air
we're a breath of fresh air
You hate to admit it
but we're a breath of fresh air

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
I really miss the Poznan and I'm gutted its starting to wane.Proper lighthearted and different.

"We'll score what we want" makes me cringe everytime I hear it, stop it and take a look at yourselves. Its not even the fact its an ex rag song, its the arrogance of it as a whole. Slippery slope
I have loved it, but I have to say it looked shit from the East Stand last night, just pockets of fans doing it now. Over in the SS big areas have started not doing it so might be time to put it to bed.
On the other hand reat singing in 308/309 again yesterday, seems to be getting a larger bunch up there now who sing so lets keep it up. Started at lease 3 or 4 songs yesterday up there last night that got the whole place joining in. Heard last night as well the away fans moving to EL3 is a non starter, hope so.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
I really miss the Poznan and I'm gutted its starting to wane.Proper lighthearted and different.

"We'll score what we want" makes me cringe everytime I hear it, stop it and take a look at yourselves. Its not even the fact its an ex rag song, its the arrogance of it as a whole. Slippery slope
I have loved it, but I have to say it looked shit from the East Stand last night, just pockets of fans doing it now. Over in the SS big areas have started not doing it so might be time to put it to bed.
On the other hand reat singing in 308/309 again yesterday, seems to be getting a larger bunch up there now who sing so lets keep it up. Started at lease 3 or 4 songs yesterday up there last night that got the whole place joining in. Heard last night as well the away fans moving to EL3 is a non starter, hope so.

that sounds great, all we need now is for about 50 fans in each block to start singing and weve got us an atmosphere :)

Ah the daily "don't sing anything for fear that we might offend someone" thread.

Just throwing my tuppence worth in, I hate hearing 'we'll score when we want' chant, other than when we are 3-0 up with 10 mins to play against the rags, hopefully at home this season.
Other than that it's just not the thing to sing in my opinion, usually brings embarrassment.
Like to sing In block 110 but hoping this one is saved for just them and only if we know we are going to win in the allotted time remaining.
As for the Poznan, let's use this sparingly and it might be around for sometime, but basically I'd had enough months ago.

The Poznan - officially dead!

..but save it them 'special moments' definitely.

'We'll score when we want' - arrogant!

Don't like it, only a song worth singing at the rags for me.

When we score, a full stadium of Bluemoon or We're Not Really here always get's me going.

We don't need to be different, we just need to be 'us' so to speak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.