"We score when we want" vs the Poznan

Re: "We score when we want" vs the Poznan

It's for fucking cunts
It's for fucking cunts
Forward facing Poznan
It's for fucking cunts

Invisible_Goat said:
'We score when we want' - Arogant, Rag type song, not funny or witty in the slightest.

'Poznan' - Light hearted, beautiful, fun, City type banter.

...Why did we replace them??? Have we become what we have hated for so long. I've always hated rags singing 'we do what we want'...and this is worst.

Im going to start a Petition ...for forward facing Poznan at the next game, if we score. (I saw this in another thread)...however still singing lets all do the poznan.

...and a twist on 'We score when we want' - Same tune but words that our more relavant to what we stand for as fans and a club, something that spans over more than the past3 years....funny witty, city banter only. If anyone has got any ideas for this it would be welcomed.

I would also apreciate if your going to the match, join in with the fun banter, and blank the arrogance/tell them to change their tune.

Thanks,
Can you also stipulate in your Petition that if the Poznan does make a return that we do facing the Pitch so that we can still watch the match !

Welcome back to the weekly "We Score when we want thread" you tried to sneak in by the back door, you thought we would not recognise you, we have missed you!

Invisible_Goat said:
'We score when we want' - Arogant, Rag type song, not funny or witty in the slightest.

'Poznan' - Light hearted, beautiful, fun, City type banter.

...Why did we replace them??? Have we become what we have hated for so long. I've always hated rags singing 'we do what we want'...and this is worst.

Im going to start a Petition ...for forward facing Poznan at the next game, if we score. (I saw this in another thread)...however still singing lets all do the poznan.

...and a twist on 'We score when we want' - Same tune but words that our more relavant to what we stand for as fans and a club, something that spans over more than the past3 years....funny witty, city banter only. If anyone has got any ideas for this it would be welcomed.

I would also apreciate if your going to the match, join in with the fun banter, and blank the arrogance/tell them to change their tune.

Thanks,

^^^ This

we should just do it facing forward, but we need a large group of people to do it so everyone else follows. Come on blue alliance where are you ?

We'll sell when we want
We'll sell when we waaant
Fuck off tevez
We'll sell when we want

Only once we've supported our team to a 2 or 3 goal lead mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.