We score when we want

Class song ,lets sing it more and more,try having a gripe with the absolute Twat behind me shouting stuff like,"these ball boys are shit"

Thenumber1blue said:
Class song ,lets sing it more and more,try having a gripe with the absolute Twat behind me shouting stuff like,"these ball boys are shit"

Our ball boys are shit
Our ball boys are shit
We sold sweep to rangers
Our ball boys are shit

1961_vintage said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Our ball boys are shit
Our ball boys are shit
We sold sweep to rangers
Our ball boys are shit

Who thje fucking hell are they?? Who the ....

It should have been 10
It should have been 10
The balll boys were too slow
It sgould have been 10

Coz I think its a nation-wide problem

Have you ever, have you ever, have you ever caught a ball?

Shit Perry Suckling. You're just a shit Perry Suckling. Shit Perry Suckling...

I'm fed up of having to watch my every word when talking to other teams fans , patronizing arrogant cocky ,just like scum iv heard it all,well bollocks to it i am just going to enjoy it now and stop feeling like i have to apologize every time i say i am a city fan. We cant win so why bother lets just give it large,we are the best team in the league by a mile,we are city ,we love our club and we are in dreamland lets ave it.We score when we want .

hate it, its everything we hate united for. singing it against lower teams has nothing to do with united so dont call it irony

deynaskaz said:
I'm fed up of having to watch my every word when talking to other teams fans , patronizing arrogant cocky ,just like scum iv heard it all,well bollocks to it i am just going to enjoy it now and stop feeling like i have to apologize every time i say i am a city fan. We cant win so why bother lets just give it large,we are the best team in the league by a mile,we are city ,we love our club and we are in dreamland lets ave it.We score when we want .

Fucking spot on !

I'd like to see a revival of some more vintage chants, such as

'You're going to get your fucking heads kicked in'...

but done in an ironic way.

after the shit we have had thrown at us from media,opposition managers,opposition players,opposition fans and t.atini, all praying for us to fall flat on our faces and fail miserably, then fade away into to being quaint little City,everyones favourite "good losers" club, laughing at the Tevez saga,expecting it to de-rail us,expecting the sheik to follow the lead of Abramovich and sack the manager every year, printing stories every week about player unrest,fights at the training ground and gob-shite players who dont want to follow the managers regime spouting off to the media when they are moved on, and most of all watching the biggest pondlife scumbag gob-shite rag to ever crawl the earth at work, who for years has given me and other blues shit about being beaten, to see him stand stunned and silent whilst me and every other blue shoved that 6-1 right down his vermin throat, then listening to away fans chanting the same boring lines every week "where were you when you were shit" and the classic "you're just a shit man united", do we have a right to show a little arrogance when we play teams off the park,even those who come to kick shit out of our players and park a bus in front of our goal with the express aim of stopping us scoring, do we have a right to sing "we score when we want", hell yes we do, the manager,the players and the club have worked hard to build a team in less than 2 years that is destroying all before them, that is not afraid to go for the win,home or away, against teams we were historically sent packing with our pride destroyed. this team has given us a belief that we can indeed score when we want, and I for one love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.