We seem to have touched a nerve.

Brucie Bonus said:
This is Purple's last season. Mark my words.

Hello all.
1st post for me, so please go easy with rag comments. I have been a blue for over 40 years, man and boy, and have seen some great City teams, and unfortunately, also some not so great ones.
I totally agree with Brucie's comment about this being Taggart's last season. I have a theory that he is de-constructing 'his' winning team, because I believe the man is so egotistical and arrogant that he would not want to leave an established and successful side to the next ManUre manager.
The purple-nosed pompous windbag wants to go down in history as the most successful manager at the swamp, so to him, it would make sense not to leave a winning team for whoever follows. His successor would have to take years to rebuild the team, it would also take a lot of money which, apparently, they do not have any more.
I am more excited about our upcoming season than I have been for more years than I can remember, and if at the end of it we have a decent amount of success and also see the back of that loathsome reptile Taggart then I will be a very happy man indeed.

yellamcfc said:
Pam said:
Fergie's cracking up

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1200063/Mark-Hughes-defends-Manchester-Citys-spending-spree-swipe-Sir-Alex.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Alex.html</a>

And this is from the man who spent thirty million quid on Sebastian Veron.

What does this article say, I can't read it ( Bandwidth Regulations) on works pc.

ps. How do you start a new topic, just wondered..... don't worry I aint gonna start a load of shit threads about bollocks.

It says Taggart is a twat

paulbob said:
Hello all.
1st post for me, so please go easy with rag comments. I have been a blue for over 40 years, man and boy, and have seen some great City teams, and unfortunately, also some not so great ones.
I totally agree with Brucie's comment about this being Taggart's last season. I have a theory that he is de-constructing 'his' winning team, because I believe the man is so egotistical and arrogant that he would not want to leave an established and successful side to the next ManUre manager.
The purple-nosed pompous windbag wants to go down in history as the most successful manager at the swamp, so to him, it would make sense not to leave a winning team for whoever follows. His successor would have to take years to rebuild the team, it would also take a lot of money which, apparently, they do not have any more.
I am more excited about our upcoming season than I have been for more years than I can remember, and if at the end of it we have a decent amount of success and also see the back of that loathsome reptile Taggart then I will be a very happy man indeed.

I think you're safe enough with a post like that to avoid the 'rag' comments!

LOL!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.