We should sell out against Everton

Gwladiator said:
davymcfc said:
hold on a second lads. gwladiator always seems a decent bloke.

Thanks, although already today I've been called scum and a 'c.u.n.t' simply for being an everton fan.
there is a bit of hatred amongst the two clubs thats for sure. was unfair to call you stuff like that as you always seem to hold fair conversation.

Gwladiator said:
sniff said:
well tell your mum your gonna look for a job tomorow

What?

that doesn't even make any sense...

pfffhhttt

scouser as in you... have no job.... as in scouser.... oh yeah and your mum she was the one calling you the nasty names... its not as funny when you tell it like that though.

sniff said:
Gwladiator said:
What?

that doesn't even make any sense...

pfffhhttt

scouser as in you... have no job.... as in scouser.... oh yeah and your mum she was the one calling you the nasty names... its not as funny when you tell it like that though.

What a hilarious and original scouser joke...

Gwladiator said:
sniff said:
pfffhhttt

mate there is no point taking part in this particlular debate so close to the game. your only gonna get stick off people, no matter what you say.

Gwladiator said:
Our allocation is sold out, I've got my ticket. Not expecting anything from the match, would be very pleased with a point.

Im nervous, id be happy with 1-0 and a shit performance. The points are vital.

Gwladiator said:
sniff said:
pfffhhttt

well it would have been had you kept up. Your doing nothing for mancunian /dipper relations at the moment young man.

1dart said:
Gwladiator said:
Our allocation is sold out, I've got my ticket. Not expecting anything from the match, would be very pleased with a point.

Im nervous, id be happy with 1-0 and a shit performance. The points are vital.

Thank you for one of very few proper responses I've had today.

whp.blue said:
Gwladiator said:
Thanks, although already today I've been called scum and a 'c.u.n.t' simply for being an everton fan.

seems like a very good reason to me

you know mate, some people just cant see the wood for the trees

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.