We should sell out against Everton

billy_big_spuds said:
Fucking Everton fan? you can average whatever you want at your ground, we average more. Percentage means fuck all, we average 44ish thousand, you average 36. so whats your point? We get more fans than you in our stadium.
Can't see what you're arguement is to be honest, you've had a shit season, got no money, somebody is gonna bid for Arteta, you'll lose Pienaar, you'll have sweet fuck all. Just be happy you're in the top half this season, coz the next one is gonna be a struggle for you, and to be fair, you deserve it.
Oh and atmosphere is a funny one, I remember us making up a song for you at goodison a few years ago coz you were that quiet, what was it?
Oh yeah, Everton! Everton! ra ra ra!!!
There were old people having a picnic in your stand. what the fuck?

Total load of rubbish. Weve got all our injured players back now.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
migmanc said:

This has become the next three points I really want after a derby win. Moyes was unnecessarily unpleasant for the Goodison Park trip and I want those three points back and wish Fergie MarkII to have to traipse back down the East Lancs with a resounding defeat echoed by a full house ringing in his ears.

get over it Moyes used his words to bring the best from his team and hey worked..you were out played and thats down to Moyes..you aint got enough money to buy Moyes..the easiest game we've had this year was against you lot..more of the same would be nice

scouse toffee said:
This has become the next three points I really want after a derby win. Moyes was unnecessarily unpleasant for the Goodison Park trip and I want those three points back and wish Fergie MarkII to have to traipse back down the East Lancs with a resounding defeat echoed by a full house ringing in his ears.

get over it Moyes used his words to bring the best from his team and hey worked..you were out played and thats down to Moyes..you aint got enough money to buy Moyes..the easiest game we've had this year was against you lot..more of the same would be nice

Kin'ell he's on here now. He's posting on every bastid thread for gods sake

scouse toffee said:

i think that moyes will be at utd very soon,to link up with rooney, who loves everton and left as soon as possible to get away from there

Freestyler said:
Freestyler said:
europa league this year:

AEK Athens: 26,747
BATE: 18,242
Sporting CP: 28,131
Sigma Olomouc: 27,433

therefore your argument is irrelevant.

still no answer yet......
I answered on the same page or the page after you posted it!

bluejohn12 said:
billy_big_spuds said:
Fucking Everton fan? you can average whatever you want at your ground, we average more. Percentage means fuck all, we average 44ish thousand, you average 36. so whats your point? We get more fans than you in our stadium.
Can't see what you're arguement is to be honest, you've had a shit season, got no money, somebody is gonna bid for Arteta, you'll lose Pienaar, you'll have sweet fuck all. Just be happy you're in the top half this season, coz the next one is gonna be a struggle for you, and to be fair, you deserve it.
Oh and atmosphere is a funny one, I remember us making up a song for you at goodison a few years ago coz you were that quiet, what was it?
Oh yeah, Everton! Everton! ra ra ra!!!
There were old people having a picnic in your stand. what the fuck?

Total load of rubbish. Weve got all our injured players back now.
With no money to buy new ones for next season, and not a lot to offer them in footballing terms. You're on your way down, and as I said, nothing less than you deserve for being such a tin pot shit little old fashioned club.

scouse toffee said:
you aint got enough money to buy Moyes..
I think you may just find that we have....
Wouldn't want him if he offered to do it for free. We've got an image of an attractive club, that ugly shit **** would drag us right back down to your level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.