We Still Know What We Need To Do

Our away form is shit, and will cost us the title. Could you honestly see us, AT THIS TIME, going to the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal Spurs in close poximity to one another, and dropping only two points?

I admire your optimism but if we can't score and win against Lisbon and Swansea what hope have we of winning EVERY game?
We have absolutely no chance it's game over.

Jordan CTID said:
Our destiny is still in our own hands. If we win every game, we win the league. FACT. I know its not easy, but it was never going to be easy. The Premiership isnt an easy thing to win, but i have faith in this group of players, we have the class to win all our remaining games, we just need to pull our fingers out. We are 1 point behind, it is DEFINITELY NOT OVER. CTID.

Well said Jordan.

panzer1311 said:
United have got the easiest run in you could wish for , and we've got one of toughest , i think that will be decisive !........But we keep fighting , its been a brilliant season CTID

Agreed but its still upsetting to see it fizzle out. We need to really go for the europa league now. Its our best chance for success.

It was in our hands today to beat a bottom half of the table side against mediocre players who next season will struggle!

The Arse, CFC MANUre and The Dippers in their pomp would have rolled on to a comfortable victory today!

We need an MOT before Thursday.

Rammyblues said:
It is as far as I am concerned. Sorry but no matter how positive I am we won't beat Chelsea and we won't beat Arsenal.
won every game at home this year, and chelsea arent as strong as they used to be, so why wont we beat em at home? agree with arsenal though, i'll take a draw there and hope to god united slip up.

How can anyone think we will win the league when our friends at the swamp get some very strange decisions every week? I've been saying it since October and I'll say it now we have no chance!!!

Corrupt as hell, wake up ffs.

I wouldn't write off any game we've got coming. We're more than capable of beating Chelsea at home, Arsenal away and the rags at home.

Just need to bring our A game to every match for the rest of the season.

All im saying is dont give up just yet. We have been top of the league all season and are now only one point behind the scum. Its not over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.