We Still Know What We Need To Do

moomba said:
I wouldn't write off any game we've got coming. We're more than capable of beating Chelsea at home, Arsenal away and the rags at home.

Just need to bring our A game to every match for the rest of the season.
Can we do that? For 10 consecutive games? At the business end of the season? Serious question; not taking the piss or having a dig.

We need to get better away, but maybe their run in isn't so easy. The game after us, we will win btw, they have swansea, they just beat us so I'm 74.56% sure they can beat/draw ushited, and have sunderland away, who also beat us by parking the bus, and if they do the same they can at least draw. That's 7 points lost right there! CTID

jimharri said:
moomba said:
I wouldn't write off any game we've got coming. We're more than capable of beating Chelsea at home, Arsenal away and the rags at home.

Just need to bring our A game to every match for the rest of the season.
Can we do that? For 10 consecutive games? At the business end of the season? Serious question; not taking the piss or having a dig.

Yeah we can. Will we is a different question.

The record for consecutive wins is 14. Our best this season is 7.

FWIW I've got us dropping points in three matches between now and the derby.

FFS, all this we will win all the rest of the games crap is absolute wishfull thinking. How the fuck are we going to win at Arsenal, Stoke, Norwich and Newcastle when we cant fucking score away from home. 4 goals in the last 9 away in the prem. Face it, its fucking gone.

Hopefully this being knocked off the top will be a kick up the arse for some of ours players, and for Macini, we've been far too casual lately.

Mancini also needs to realise who our better players our and what our strongest 11 is...

Big Dave Watson said:
FFS, all this we will win all the rest of the games crap is absolute wishfull thinking. How the fuck are we going to win at Arsenal, Stoke, Norwich and Newcastle when we cant fucking score away from home. 4 goals in the last 9 away in the prem. Face it, its fucking gone.
I criticized our away form around mid-january and got severely slagged off for it on here. There's none as blind as those that can't/won't see.

Rammyblues said:
It is as far as I am concerned. Sorry but no matter how positive I am we won't beat Chelsea and we won't beat Arsenal.

We are a point behind with 30 more up for grabs, and we are well capable of taking three points of the league leaders at home.

You're right though, we've got no chance I don't even know why we exist.

Jordan CTID said:
Our destiny is still in our own hands. If we win every game, we win the league. FACT. I know its not easy, but it was never going to be easy. The Premiership isnt an easy thing to win, but i have faith in this group of players, we have the class to win all our remaining games, we just need to pull our fingers out. We are 1 point behind, it is DEFINITELY NOT OVER. CTID.

just have to keep it within 3 points by the time we play the rags. i have faith we will win out to claim the title

The reason we won't it win it is because our players don't have the desire for it , first half of the season best football I have ever seen from city, then a defeat and all the team seemed to doubt themselves , at one point this season we had a 5 point advantage we threw it away, then 2 points now that has gone as our flair creativity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.