We truly have the greatest supporters in the land..

great post from above..........we can definately learn from the likes of dortmund, poznan and alike.........but in the premiership although bias i think we are inique....

Dodge said:
Quietly observing the classless Pompey fans that flooded Brentford FC on Saturday, giving it large outside the main gates, a pocket in the Family stand taking liberties, generally pissed up neanderthal idiots giving it johnny big bollocks at a "smalltown" club, confirmed to me how good it is to be a Blue..

Loud and proud, but havin a laugh whilst we're doing it..

-- Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:27 pm --

samharris said:
Dodge said:
Don't normally start my own threads but somehow feel compelled this morning...

What a great weekend. From witnessing Brentford's very own Aguerooooo moment with some top lads on Saturday, then taking Camden Town by storm on Saturday night to the trip back up the motorway on Sunday night.

The Green Man just gets better. I found myself having some "quiet" personal moments just looking round at the City hoards, so many happy faces, watching different groups having a blast, getting smacked in the face by a basketball the weight of a medicine ball, the blue flares, Kevin Horlock, Ricky you fat bastard, the Jaeger girls getting loads, the GMP copper getting loads (good humoured), just brilliant to be a Blue.

I am so proud of our fans, we're such a grounded funny lot. The humour had me in tears most of the day. The sing songs, the banter, the shit transit vans, the services mobbed, just brilliant.

Take a bow blues, I love every single one of you ugly mothers..

Laters.

Gay. ;)

I posted that in a really manly way though..

(but don't knock it til you've tried it is my motto)

I love you too fella. :)

This thread iseverything about what it's like to be a City fan (family member) the heart and soul of our team - love it.

Brilliantly summed up - what it's like to be blue and proud

Blue2112 said:
Brilliant weekend started off in Uxbridge with fellow Blues and as always meeting up with new faces and it's like you've known them for years. Great chinese Allan Harper and at some point i'll get some of the photo's up on here.

Got to be honest but about ten minutes before kick off I looked around the stadium at all the smiling faces from young kids to old men and I got this big wave of nostalgia and City love and not for the first time in recent years going to Wembley I was a little choked to say the least. Just fucking love this club and that sea of sky blue.

Nice to meet you and you're family mate, Sunday morning breakfast was like a scene out of "the land of the living dead".

Sat at the top of the stand yesterday and I had the pleasure of sitting next to a legend of a true Blue in the making.

Now, at first it was obvious that he'd imbibed a fair few beverages of the alcoholic variety beforehand and, was continuing to throughout the first half, I lost count of the number of mini bottles of Glenfiddich he had, at least two anyway that he gave me!!!, and I thought he was a very nice man, as did everyone else on and around the row.

He has a season ticket goes to a lot of away games and does all this from his home in Copenhagen! He's a member of the Scandinavian supporters club.

Now the poor lad went to relieve himself at half time, when he didn't come back until after Sergio made it 2 nil, I assumed he'd found yet more alcohol, but, no. The poor lad returned and he had fell over and by the look of his left eyebrow has got a shiner of epic proportions this morning!

Everybody, and I mean everybody, was concerned for his well being and he just shrugged it off. Top bloke. He told me he flew to Manchester then got on an OSC coach to Wembley.

Game finished, wished him well, shook his hand and helped him put his coat on (his own Mario moment!)

Got back on the coach, and there to my utter amazement was the same bloke!!!!

Hope he's okay.

allan harper said:
Blue2112 said:
Brilliant weekend started off in Uxbridge with fellow Blues and as always meeting up with new faces and it's like you've known them for years. Great chinese Allan Harper and at some point i'll get some of the photo's up on here.

Got to be honest but about ten minutes before kick off I looked around the stadium at all the smiling faces from young kids to old men and I got this big wave of nostalgia and City love and not for the first time in recent years going to Wembley I was a little choked to say the least. Just fucking love this club and that sea of sky blue.

Nice to meet you and you're family mate, Sunday morning breakfast was like a scene out of "the land of the living dead".

Yeah hahaha I took one look at Mrs 2112's bacon and thought fuck that for starters where's the frosties ;-)

Fuck knows how you had the stomach for a beer at the breakfast table, those days are long gone for me :-(

Am I just getting old but why were they playing that ear bursting shite music right up to kick off ? It was drowning everthing out and spoilt the pre match a bit, but once they unplugged his amp we came into our own.
Did anyone else notice the Chelsea fans were sat as soon as the whistle went and the game started? the only City fan I saw sat was a girl a couple of rows in front of me for the last 5 mins she had her head in her hands and couldnt watch.
Great atmosphere and I saw plenty of City and Chelsea fans speaking and shaking hands in the disorganised crush outside afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.