we were tired say kompany

The last pre season game is probably the most tired the players will be all season, it means they have been training hard which will pay dividend later on in the season. Maybe you have to understand how pre season training works to understand Vincent Kompany's comments, the OP obviously does not.

kiam06 said:
The last pre season game is probably the most tired the players will be all season, it means they have been training hard which will pay dividend later on in the season. Maybe you have to understand how pre season training works to understand Vincent Kompany's comments, the OP obviously does not.
Enlighten us then.

kiam06 said:
Spot on comment! Season starts next week and City will be ready.

Bluemoon115 said:
kiam06 said:
Enlighten us then.
No! go and find out how it works for yourself.

Kennedy_probably_has said:
Where have you heard him say we were too tired?

This should have been the second post in the thread.

Even if he has said this - or something like it - then at least we can put it into some kind of context.

Quotes without a source are no better than tabloid 'opinion' columns.

*waits for the ketchup replies*

Bluemoon115 said:
kiam06 said:
Enlighten us then.
It's been explained twice on the last page alone.

I initially thought this must be a wind-up but the quote is on Sky Sports website: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11679_7088021,00.html

Manchester City's Vincent Kompany insists that they were a bit tired going into the Community Shield.

Manchester United came from two goals down to seal a 3-2 win over their city rivals at Wembley on Sunday. Kompany, though, feels that any issues City had against United can be put down to their tough pre-season.

"We were a bit tired, pre-season has been long and heavy and you are looking to be at your best at the beginning of the season and we will be," he told Sky Sports News. "As I said the result could have gone either way, we have shown we are not normally the sort of side who concedes goals once we are all set."

Kompany's own error led to the winner as he failed to clear on the halfway line as Nani broke and scored. He added: "It happens, if you are a centre-half with a lot of responsibility but you have to take it - that is what football is all about."

How the fuck can we be tired pre-season, when the rags looked like they were full of energy and running? Something seriously wrong at the club if that's the case.

glen quagmire said:
MATCITY said:
glen quagmire said:
I lay all the blame on joe. Why did he just let nani round him? Surely one on one, joe is facourite as he can use his hands as well?

Right at the death, he gave up and let nani win it, and the next day earns a five year deal! Fuck it my ST's are being sent back to the club.
rewarding ineptitude yet again im with you on this Glen my tickets are getting sent back recorded delivery

I'm picking my missus up from droylsden in a bit mate, you can meet me if you want, and we can share the envelope.

Do you lads mind if i put mine in there aswell......??
If you dont mind waiting for my tickets to actually be delivered??
I will be keeping the laces for my inconvenience...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.