We will be back stronger next year.

Re: R z

Hopeitschipskippax said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Balti said:
Jose Mourinho at Chelsea, Jose Mourinho at Inter, Carlo Ancellotti at PSG, Del Bosque at Madrid, Klopp without the finances at Dortmund, Ancellotti at Milan

Yep, Jürgen Klopp's just done 2 league titles in a row and the cup. He's way behind Bayern this season, but is still in the Champions League. He's class and so is the man that's kickin his arse this season, namely, Jupp Heynkes.

-- Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 am --

FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Seriously ?????? Do you really expect to win everything all he time we are second and in a semi final. People need to use more common sense we aren't going to win all the time no team does

So you're happy with our level of performance and you believe the team/squad is playing to its full potential?

You're happy we wimpered out of Europe (again)and the League cup and we are likely to lose our crown by at least 15 points?

You're content that Mancini is providing us with a decent return,both in terms of progress and entertainment,for the huge amounts of cash that he has spent?

You're bang on mate. This fella needs to take a look at who we're second to and by what margin!! Not good enough.

Or is none of that common sense??

You're bang on mate. This fella needs to take a look at who we're second to and by what margin!! Not good enough.

Re: R z

Hopeitschipskippax said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Balti said:
Jose Mourinho at Chelsea, Jose Mourinho at Inter, Carlo Ancellotti at PSG, Del Bosque at Madrid, Klopp without the finances at Dortmund, Ancellotti at Milan

Yep, Jürgen Klopp's just done 2 league titles in a row and the cup. He's way behind Bayern this season, but is still in the Champions League. He's class and so is the man that's kickin his arse this season, namely, Jupp Heynkes.

-- Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 am --

FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Seriously ?????? Do you really expect to win everything all he time we are second and in a semi final. People need to use more common sense we aren't going to win all the time no team does

So you're happy with our level of performance and you believe the team/squad is playing to its full potential?

You're happy we wimpered out of Europe (again)and the League cup and we are likely to lose our crown by at least 15 points?

You're content that Mancini is providing us with a decent return,both in terms of progress and entertainment,for the huge amounts of cash that he has spent?

Or is none of that common sense??
you cant win everygame,and we have only lost 4 we will only lose the league to a team that cost as much as citys,we went out of europe to the hardest league and even then we out on 14 points last year,we lose the league by around 15 points which is down to the club not trying hard enough to get van persie which was bobbys maine target last summer.and i am very content to look in the trophy cabinet and also to apply for more wembley tickets.i bet united are glad they did,nt sack fergie so soon,who do you want next hughes.so sad when people are too quick to blame someone when things are not perfect,united have a poor record in europe as they were the richest club for years and average 1 win about every 14 years and thats from the very easy group draw.

Hopeitschipskippax said:
sk3ptical said:
jackrussel said:
because hes won 3 trophys in 2 years,we are second in the league and off to wembley.get a grip hes our manager for the next 5 years i hope and we lost the league because we did not sign rvp and we should have tried harder too,but bobby did,nt not seem to get the backing.come on city next year well come out fighting.anybody who wants mancini out go down to city and have a look in the trophy cabinet,there thats off my chest grifter.

-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:38 pm --

go have a look in the trophy cabinet after you have applied for another wembley ticket,in bobby we trust
lol any fucking manager with the money we got and players we have would win what mancini won and more send is ass back to italy

But a better manager would have done better. I've mentioned this before; yoonited actually over achieved last season, it was unbelieveable that they got 2nd place with that side AND that was all credit to Ferguson. We/Mancini, underachieved big time with the squad we had, we should have done a lot better. This season, yoonited have strengthened their squad and certain players have matured; all thanks to there manager. We on the other hand, have also strengthened our squad, but have underachieved yet again. I can understand some City fans thinkin Mancini is the best thing since sliced bread, what with all the years of misery we've had. But really peeps, he's totally average and his man management skills are up his fookin arse. Get rid, appoint a new manager i.e Jupp Heynkes from Bayern, or Mourinho, or even David Moyes. All are far better than Mancini and his woeful coaching staff. Sorry to upset you Mancini fans out there.
so you give credit to fergie so its a good job they did not sack him when everybody wanted to is it not,a lesson there me thinks<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:10 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
BlueDejong said:
yeah, without Mancini

It's vital we keep him. As the op says we will be stronger and this time we'll give Mancini the players he wants. Had we done that last summer we would be champions again already.
spot on de niro

We will be if we can sell one forward and bring in two top replacements.

It all comes down to that. Everything else is fine

The new forwards may not click though.

Hopeitschipskippax said:
sk3ptical said:
jackrussel said:
because hes won 3 trophys in 2 years,we are second in the league and off to wembley.get a grip hes our manager for the next 5 years i hope and we lost the league because we did not sign rvp and we should have tried harder too,but bobby did,nt not seem to get the backing.come on city next year well come out fighting.anybody who wants mancini out go down to city and have a look in the trophy cabinet,there thats off my chest grifter.

-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:38 pm --

go have a look in the trophy cabinet after you have applied for another wembley ticket,in bobby we trust
lol any fucking manager with the money we got and players we have would win what mancini won and more send is ass back to italy

But a better manager would have done better. I've mentioned this before; yoonited actually over achieved last season, it was unbelieveable that they got 2nd place with that side AND that was all credit to Ferguson. We/Mancini, underachieved big time with the squad we had, we should have done a lot better. This season, yoonited have strengthened their squad and certain players have matured; all thanks to there manager. We on the other hand, have also strengthened our squad, but have underachieved yet again. I can understand some City fans thinkin Mancini is the best thing since sliced bread, what with all the years of misery we've had. But really peeps, he's totally average and his man management skills are up his fookin arse. Get rid, appoint a new manager i.e Jupp Heynkes from Bayern, or Mourinho, or even David Moyes. All are far better than Mancini and his woeful coaching staff. Sorry to upset you Mancini fans out there.

only on bluemoon
you must be on crack or something

you lost all credibility when you named moyes WTaF ?

He has never won anything in his career and never will he gets his very average teams up for about five games a season and even then they play a shocking style of football

hang your head in shame if you think moyes would do a better job than mancini

Marvin said:
We will be if we can sell one forward and bring in two top replacements.

It all comes down to that. Everything else is fine

The new forwards may not click though.

Falcao or Cavani would fit in to any team. One of them would be fine given that a fully fit Aguero will be banging in the goals again next year

whp.blue said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:
sk3ptical said:

only on bluemoon
you must be on crack or something

you lost all credibility when you named moyes WTaF ?

He has never won anything in his career and never will he gets his very average teams up for about five games a season and even then they play a shocking style of football

hang your head in shame if you think moyes would do a better job than mancini

Listen, I don't want Moyes as manager. However, he did outmaster Mancini yesterday and Mancini recognised this and lost his rag and was very unprofessional in the way he did one down the tunnel, even before the final whistle. Not very classy that!! I'd love someone like Jupp Heynkes, who knows what he's doin in the champions league and has his teams playing an attractive style of football. That is all I want.

de niro said:
BlueDejong said:
yeah, without Mancini

It's vital we keep him. As the op says we will be stronger and this time we'll give Mancini the players he wants. Had we done that last summer we would be champions again already.

But what I find puzzling is why didn't they back Mancini last summer on his main targets? And whats changed that they will now be prepared and willing to back him this summer? Nothing has changed as far as I can see. The team is doing ok second in the League, plus a FA Cup semi, top four finish virtually guaranteed and thus Chumps league football for the third season in a row. Baffles me I've got to be honest!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.