We will be back stronger next year.

Re: R z

FantasyIreland said:
Balti said:
perhaps ask mark hughes if money guarantees success lol

I'm sure he'd reply yes,seen as our title winning team was built on the foundations of the money he spent.

except that Bobby got something out of the City squad that Hughes could not

so it aint entirely about the money

my point entirely

Balti said:
FantasyIreland said:
Balti said:

I'm sure he'd reply yes,seen as our title winning team was built on the foundations of the money he spent.

my point entirely
If you have the right man at the helm along with the backing greatness can be achieved both domestically and in Europe there is no doubt about that. However winning one title after throwing money at it does not make you a great manager. Showing you can consistantly compete does. Mancini hasn't been able to do this

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Balti said:
FantasyIreland said:

my point entirely
If you have the right man at the helm along with the backing greatness can be achieved both domestically and in Europe there is no doubt about that. However winning one title after throwing money at it does not make you a great manager. Showing you can consistantly compete does. Mancini hasn't been able to do this

who has?

Balti said:
FantasyIreland said:
Balti said:

my point entirely

Who is to say,had he been given the time,the squad would not have developed in a similar way under Hughes?

As for the majority of Mancini's succesful signings,they have been as close to no brainers as he could have found.They were always going to achieve a certain standard.

FantasyIreland said:
Balti said:
FantasyIreland said:

my point entirely

Who is to say,had he been given the time,the squad would not have developed in a similar way under Hughes?

As for the majority of Mancini's succesful signings,they have been as close to no brainers as he could have found.They were always going to achieve a certain standard.

hughes was the most useless twat we've had manage us in the last 15 years.

Balti said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Balti said:

my point entirely

who has?
Jose Mourinho at Chelsea, Jose Mourinho at Inter, Carlo Ancellotti at PSG, Del Bosque at Madrid, Klopp without the finances at Dortmund, Ancellotti at Milan

AlthamBlue said:
If it's a different manager, I agree we will.

Seriously ?????? Do you really expect to win everything all he time we are second and in a semi final. People need to use more common sense we aren't going to win all the time no team does

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
AlthamBlue said:

Seriously ?????? Do you really expect to win everything all he time we are second and in a semi final. People need to use more common sense we aren't going to win all the time no team does

So you're happy with our level of performance and you believe the team/squad is playing to its full potential?

You're happy we wimpered out of Europe (again)and the League cup and we are likely to lose our crown by at least 15 points?

You're content that Mancini is providing us with a decent return,both in terms of progress and entertainment,for the huge amounts of cash that he has spent?

Or is none of that common sense??

Huge lessons will no doubt be learnt from this season,there is a higher plan and I have a feeling the new boys will be cuter in their transfer dealings and much better connected on a higher level than Mr Marwood.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Balti said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

who has?
Jose Mourinho at Chelsea, Jose Mourinho at Inter, Carlo Ancellotti at PSG, Del Bosque at Madrid, Klopp without the finances at Dortmund, Ancellotti at Milan

Yep, Jürgen Klopp's just done 2 league titles in a row and the cup. He's way behind Bayern this season, but is still in the Champions League. He's class and so is the man that's kickin his arse this season, namely, Jupp Heynkes.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 am --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
AlthamBlue said:

So you're happy with our level of performance and you believe the team/squad is playing to its full potential?

You're happy we wimpered out of Europe (again)and the League cup and we are likely to lose our crown by at least 15 points?

You're content that Mancini is providing us with a decent return,both in terms of progress and entertainment,for the huge amounts of cash that he has spent?

You're bang on mate. This fella needs to take a look at who we're second to and by what margin!! Not good enough.

Or is none of that common sense??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.