We will lose tomorrow

regardless the result this match has no bearing on who wins the league as its still a long way to go yet,have'nt beaten arsenal at their place since 1975 well this could end tonight,as the premier league this year has been like no other with strange results thrown in here and there,then sods law will have us winning tonight....

jimharri said:
mat said:
We've not beat the arse away for 35 years according to todays mirror. We must be due one.
That's quite an eye
opener.... admitting you read the m*****.

ha ha you might as well read the RED REVIEW !!!

No tits either

not beating Arsenal at theirs for 35 years is beyond irrelevant. Because Ousmane Dabo, DeMarcus Beasley, and Steve Howey couldn't win at Highbury doesn't mean Yaya Toure, Carlos Tevez, and Nigel De Jong can't.

alq88 - I think we will lose. Im quite sure we will lose actually. Victory would make everyone take us as serious title contenders. Maybe we will win it but then bottle it against Wolves and then go on a run of draws and losses? I dont know but somehow we will fuck up and not get a CL spot. Its just bound to happen you know. We will be laughed at and will go on another spending spree.

Wow thats negative ! Were no longer a shit, skint side who would get a good result one week and get beat off shit the next. Were the richest club in the fuckin league - we can (and have) bought the best players around. We are 2nd in the league and just brought in another potentially superb player. The team above us haven't played well for most of the season. We can Beat Arsenal - WE CAN BEAT FUCKIN ANYONE AND YES WE CAN WIN THIS FUCKIN LEAGUE !!!

bigbadbrad said:
alq88 - I think we will lose. Im quite sure we will lose actually. Victory would make everyone take us as serious title contenders. Maybe we will win it but then bottle it against Wolves and then go on a run of draws and losses? I dont know but somehow we will fuck up and not get a CL spot. Its just bound to happen you know. We will be laughed at and will go on another spending spree.

Wow thats negative ! Were no longer a shit, skint side who would get a good result one week and get beat off shit the next. Were the richest club in the fuckin league - we can (and have) bought the best players around. We are 2nd in the league and just brought in another potentially superb player. The team above us haven't played well for most of the season. We can Beat Arsenal - WE CAN BEAT FUCKIN ANYONE AND YES WE CAN WIN THIS FUCKIN LEAGUE !!!

Get my horse!!

With only one attacking option on the bench i hope we're not chasing the game in the last half an hour. I'd take 0-0 now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.