We will lose tomorrow

Only thing that pisses me off is that the rags and Chelsea win here every year. (ok Chelsea lost last week) we are as good as if not better than both arsenal and Chelsea it wouldn't be a shock if we won. West brom and Newcastle have won there this year they struggled to beat fulham there home form is as bad as ours so game on and pressure on arsenal :)

Manchester United at their peak were never confident of a win at Arsenal.

Going to Arsenal is always going to be difficult and yes we could win, but a draw or defeat is more likely. We should be very happy if we get a point (and more importantly, deny them of 2 points).

I don't know if this is a tipping point for us this season, but the result will have some significance: lose and maybe we can say we MAY not be ready just yet (certainly the majority of the media and some of the doom-mongers on here will go into overdrive); draw or win, bloody game-on!

I love the way Mancini has taken the pressure off us with his recent comments, and piled it on to Arsenal. They HAVE to win, whereas I think we have enough games left to kick-on.

The only thing that worries me is the Rags having so many games in hand over us - seeing how stuffy they have been to date, I can just see them winning those! Mind you, I can remember only a few weeks ago, when 'Chelsea were running away with the title'.

Come on City!

I'd be happy with a point, but the Arse's defence is leaky and their goalkeeper is rubbish so we are a good chance for all 3 points. I just hope we don't lose or I'll be getting stick of the Princess for the next month.

Always doubtful when we go down too arsenal but Mancini knows the script.

We will stay solid as a unit with the center halfs sticking close together and Barry and De Jong will sit deep helping out the full backs when they need cover.

We will try too hit them on the counter, we cant possibly go there and dominate the midfield we arent technically good enough especially now we are without Silva.

I think 2-0 City with 2 beautiful counter attacking goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.